Unlimited access >

WILLEM: here I be in mein Rastafairan ear cover (it be verrie handsome)

This is be ein foto wot be taken by Dublin a few weeks a-go when she haff comed all die way from die other side of California to visit me mit Mr. Dublin und mein freundin Lucy.

It be a verrie handsome foto becose I be verrie handsome, und I don’t nott to know mannie other horses wot haff really fab Rastafarian ear covers like me.

I be a German horse und this be straight from mein mouth.

I love the over-the-eye look. How chic!

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Each has silky cord accents and binding and matching show sheets and saddle pads are available, too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like one of each. I would like them VERY SOON!

Thank you, Guy Noir! Thank you, Kryswyn! I very much like my beautiful bridle that you picked out for me so I could go to shows.

I am going to one tack store while there, maybe two. If you want a wild ear scrim and have any particularly bizzare requests re color, email me and I will keep an eye open for you.

Wilhelm! What a fabulous auricle accoutrement! I see this item at Barneys, Bendels, Bergdorfs! I MUST have, mein favrite quadropednick!

But of course we can be friends! Beautiful grey TB girls are soooo rare. We’ve got to stick together. I’d love a picture of you in your do chapeau.

Perhaps mommy will scan one of me when I get one. I’m still waiting on the shipping boots that match my cooler! Bad mommy bought a pair that looks dreadful with my cooler on sale! I do not like them. I chew on them.

This it be why mein one eye it be covered.

It don’t nott to matter, I can haff weared this inside out und backwards und I still be verrie handsome.

"I think you would look absolutly stunning in the light blue with the silver cord and blue binding; or perhaps the pale green with the yellow and blue cording and green binding. The ensemble in blue might be just the thing for Upperville this year!

“And you’re right - the flies will be very bad, very soon! Send your mother down RIGHT AWAY!”

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

Proof Set, after looking at all the choices, I think you’ll look best in either the navy blue with the silver cording, or the light blue with the navy and silver cording. But, hey, I’m a gelding, so what do I know? Tell yo’mamma to come in while the selection is at it’s peak. We only get one shipment from Italy, doncha know?

Case Closed, you may prefer the light green with the ochre and old gold cording, or perhaps the peach with off-white and navy blue?

By the way, these are not the tacky kine ear nets with floppy tassels! Oh no! These have sculpted scalloped crocheted edges, and no tacky strings to tie poorly fitting bonnets on. NOsireebob! These fit well and don’t come off, or if you’re mommas are skeptical, they can put on your new chapots, then your bridle.

They are $59 each. Both of you girls should lobby for the matching pads at least! They’re only $89.

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

The colors are nice and bright, which shows off your handsome face.

I, being a precious filly, need mauve, taupe and other such muted tones which my mummy won’t have made for me.

(Did you know that we will not be able to talk to Lovely Alice anymore? JAIR is BEING MEAN TO ME! (I mean, us)

Willem, I hate to say it, but you do indeed look quite handsome. I haven’t quite forgiven you for being so mean at Valentine’s Day and asking for many Valentine’s from other girls, but almost. Now that I’m back to being able to jump and play and go to shows, I’m feeling much more inclined to be generous to thoughtless but handsome boys like you.

Kryswyn! I’d very, very much like to see these fancy show ear bonnets. Mom and Trainer Jo have said that, even though I don’t need one, they might get me one just because I would look so cute in it.

I would need one in either black or white, as I’m a beautiful shade of grey and because Trainer Jo is very conservative about what I wear. Maybe a lovely white one would help show off my amethyst and silver tiara! er, that is, browband.

But then, whatever would I do with my lovely long, thick forelock? Oh my, the choices a Queen has to make to make sure she’s properly turned-out for her subjects to admire.

“A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.” Sen. Everett Dirksen

“light blue with the navy and silver cording” That sounds so pretty, I will be very nice to my human daddy as he loves me most and would want me to have it.

Case Closed, we are going to be very good friends. All the horses will know us as we are both so lovely and have the best scalloped edged silk ear nets.

I won’t bite Pockets today, even if he sneaks, just to show how deserving of good things a filly can be.

She absolutely loffs you in your festive ear bunny getup and thinks you are most handsome!!

where he can get some of these fancy ear nets. He already has a wardrobe of earnets in reddishbrown (to match his lovely chestnut coat); in white - to compliment his blaze, lightning marks, spotted blanket and stunning blond tail, and in green (his “color” - all wraps, blankets, etc. MUST match). But he’s VERY interested in something multicolor, with SILK no less!! Since, true to his breed, Erik is a little sparse in the forelock department, ear nets are a NECESSITY not a LUXURY - but that doesn’t mean one can’t be stylish.

(Vell, Willem, you know, Erik is just THAT way. He DOES live in the San Francisco Bay area, after all)

They haff asked me to be on die commercial, but I don’t nott to audition. If they don’t nott to already know about me or they don’t nott to want me just from der foto, I don’t nott to want to be their bunny.

And somewhere they have a website, which I will hunt around for…

They also had pink, plaid and ones with little colored pom-poms sewn on.

This is be ein foto wot be taken by Dublin a few weeks a-go when she haff comed all die way from die other side of California to visit me mit Mr. Dublin und mein freundin Lucy.

It be a verrie handsome foto becose I be verrie handsome, und I don’t nott to know mannie other horses wot haff really fab Rastafarian ear covers like me.

Rastaman vibrations yah!

“We no have education we have inspiration,
if I was educated I would be a damn fool”
Robert Nesta Marley

Bowed tendon: 62 days down, minimum 28 days to go.

We are not dressing Jair here!

Okay, coordinating colors which involve silk, I’ll bite, approximately how much for Maddie’s ear net?

Don’t get anticipatory here, Princess, I am not inquiring as to the total wardrobe

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

Mein Gott!! Es ist sehr embarressin to sein other Deutschland Horses!!! Vas for ein so many colours?? Ist ein no longer ein German Horse und now ist ein Mexican horse??

Die German horse ist sehr Konservative!!! Ist best I think if no bran mash for you!! Change deiner headgear before Amerikanish und Canadianish pferdefolk maken German pferdefolke ein laughingstock!!!

DG/Seoul