Unlimited access >

WILLEM: please jingle for mein selve (update pg 11)

One June 10 I haff getted lame-o-niceness in mein two front feets. This it be wrong, aber there be nuthin we could haff doed, it just be one von those things wot come und bite your life in der ass.

I haff haffed rotation in both mein feets, aber I beed luckie und it don’t nott to be measureable. Mein modder Coreene (I loff her), she be at mein howse every 12 hours to giff me der most icky stuff wot she putt in mein mouth mit syringe. Und she haff giffed me shots for like der first zwei wochen alzo.

Right now I haff like Sicilian Grandma ankle socks mit silver things over them, wot it be called lily pads und this it be to make mein feets feel better.

Aber der last two days they don’t nott to feel better, und zo I be asking you for ein jingle.

If you don’t nott to want to, this it be okay, aber if you don’t haff nothing nice to say then don’t nott to say nothing at all becose I don’t nott to be in der mood for negative things.

It beed from der Cushings, mein modder she vos gong to schedule new Cushings update test that week und then this it haff happened. I haff sayed to her, this it be wrong wenn timing it don’t nott to go how you like it, aber poop happens.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 10, 2003 at 01:20 AM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Jul. 11, 2003 at 12:16 AM.]

Oh Coreene, hang on!!! Jingling and praying and hoping and wishing. Big hugs heading your way.

“If you are going through hell, keep going.” ~Churchill~

Coreene, how about a big sign saying:

DO NOT FEED THIS HORSE.

Yes, this means YOU.

And your KIDS.

And it applies to ANYTHING that you THINK would be harmless for him to have. YOU’RE WRONG.

And it DOES NOT MATTER if he begs. HE’S A HORSE. HE DOESN’T KNOW IT MAY KILL HIM.

"I hope one of the fighting mothers-in-law gets bitch slapped with a fresh trout."
[I]Merry, June 24, 2003[/I]

Get better soon Willem!

Coreene,

We’ve been jingling here and keeping everything crossed for Willem and sending comforting thoughts your way - and we’ll double those good thoughts and prayers!

Libby

Proud member of the Hoof Fetish Clique

Come on, Willem! Come on, feet!

Jingling hard here and crossing everything that crosses.

Coreene, you and Willem will be on my mind today.

“The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

Coreene and Willem I have been checking this board hoping and praying for GOOD updates!!! I know that MCS and Slim are having to rough and I feel horrible for them both.
I’ve been there and its beyond hard and even harder with a horse who’s personality touches you as deeply as Willem’s does (I have a horse like that and she is quite popular on another board ). My heart and prayers got out to you (and Mare and Slim of course but she KNOWS that LOL). I’m getting out the big guns on mon (next time I’m at the barn) and taking the curbchain off the double bridle, thats what I was jingling for Aiden (and we all know how well that worked)!!! (((((((((((HUGS))))))))) to both of you!!!
Hay Willem would a picture of a tall sexy blonde cheer you up???Sybil Sybil says “Hello big boy, I LOFF redheads”

Liz

Oh Willem, you’re so right - poop happens and we never really know why . But soon your feet won’t hurt so much and you’ll be able to have all the apples and blizzards that Coreene can give.

Keep your head up big guy, and we’re all rooting for you!

Alixe

Well, here I be dick-tating a-gain aber this time wot it be Barney doing der typing. Copper he be schlafen und Rufus he be plastered, und Peanut he don’t nott to feel hunnert percent yet aber he alzo haff cutie filly next to him, wot her name it be Lily und they be in loff. Lily she only be two und she be verrie beautiful.

Mein selve I be prettie irritated mit this lame-o-niceness, wot it haff becomed flounder. Lame-o-nicess wot it be wenn you be lame und you haff to try extra hard to be nice becose you be so pissed off you want to rip der head off von every boddie. Flounder wot it be wenn your feets bones they haff problemo und they be floundering a-way in your hoofes.

This whole thing it be wrong. I haff thinked like last wochen wot it beed getting better, und then der feets they haff stinked. Mein modder Coreene (I loff her), she haff sayed it be called “Sinking flounder,” aber I haff sayed to her, “Oh mein GOTT in HIMMEL, they be MEIN feets, der feets bones wot they be FLOUNDERING a-round und this it BE STINKING!!!” OMGiH, like I know this better than her.

Und zo this it be up-date. Der flounder wot she call “sinking founder,” she say it haff “sinked” prettie far. This it be wrong aber there be nothing wot you can do a-bout this, it all be part von nature when poop happens. Mein Miss Herr Doktor she haff sayed to me to-day, “Willem, I beed thinking that you be verrie bright und alert und be eating und stuff verrie good!” Ja, I haff all ready knowed this. Und she haff feeled mein feets pulses und haff sayed that they beed haffink elevated pulse like wot it be more than yesterday. Und zo I don’t nott to know if this “sinking” wot it haff stopped or not.

Und zo I haff taked mannie little breaks wenn I haff layed down for like cinco or ten minutos, und then I get up a-gain. Mein Miss Herr Doktor she haff putted me back on der shots von das Ace, wot it be proof that I be cheap date becose one CC von this it make me like Jerry Garcia. Und zo now mein modder Coreene she haff to giff me der shot in der morgen und in der abend UND ALZO I haff to haff der unholy medikation squirted into mein mouth.

Und tomorrow she start mit der nitroglycerine gel on mein owie feets.

I haff had der honest talk a-bout this mit Coreene und I haff sayed that wenn I don’t nott to want to do this no more, like iffen I don’t nott to get better, I say to her “This it be der end,” und then I get medikation wot it send me to wunnerful place where they don’t nott to haff no Cushings und lame-o-niceness und cancer und stuff und things. I haff nice Oma there, wot she be Coreene her grandma, und then I see peoples like Dee Dee a-gain.

Aber I hope this it don’t nott to happen yet becose I loff it here und I don’t nott to want to go no-where midout ein VERRIE MUY GIGANTO FIGHT.

Der be der part in der movie wot it be “Mommie Dearest” wenn Joan Crawford she look at table mit Pepsi-Cola herr executives und she bark “DON’T NOTT TO EFF MIT ME, FELLAS!” und this I haff telled mein feets.

Und zo I hope they listen. If it be meant to be, they listen to me.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Cedarboy, LIHS…Im with you on this.

Can we start an official Willem fund?

I’ll make a contribution absolutely!

Uhhh…how do we do this?
I will do it if someone will tell me the groundwork–or I will help in any way possible.

I am sorry that Willem is hurting, and that you are having to go through this with him, Coreene. That sucks.

I am sending every possible positive vibe your way.

Best to you and your special buddy.

Amy

Amy

Proudly owned by Goldsboro (Ben), Wizard, and Sagenhaft (Tyler)

Get yourself a PMU baby this year!

As with baby Aiden, Willem so feels like ‘ours’ - we the assembled masses on the BB - that the pain of his malady seems to strike so very many of us as if he were our own.

Draw strength from that tide of love, Willem; and let that love inspire you, Coreene, to face each day with hope, with the full confidence that you are among friends who are unconditionally there for you.

Willem and Dublin went on the page back when we were jingling for Dublin and Aiden - and I think I added the rainbow when Dublin crossed the rainbow bridge.

Aiden’s such a Big Boy now, I should probably update his photo, but I just LOFF that one of him with the lions.

And Willem’s tootsies got added last week some time, when you let those of us in Aiden’s Yahoo group know about Willem.

That’s a strong curb chain - it can jingle for a looooooooong time.

COTH e-Curb Chain

Approved helmet: Every ride; every time.

Any updates?

Aw Willem, don’t worry about the Canadian forrest…it will grow back!

Ricky Martin isn’t exactly convalescent music…maybe you should try something more soothing?

We loff you Willem! Get better soon!

OMG, this thread brought out the tears - never jingled before, but now looks like a good time to start. Wish you both the best and all the strength you’ll need!

I love this country!!
www.foxlairponies.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RolexH:
From Aiden:

Willem, u cann borrow my curb chane. I dont need it rite now. I am not sick anymoore. I loff u willem.

Loff, Baby Aiden<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now this is gonna make me cry. [Dammit, we need a smiling through tears icon!]

"I hope one of the fighting mothers-in-law gets bitch slapped with a fresh trout."
[I]Merry, June 24, 2003[/I]

What page is the virtual curb chain on? I’ve lost it!

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
-Louisa May Alcott

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The universe will be unbalanced if you leave the earth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain’t that the truth. Hugs to you, Willem, and special thoughts for Coreene.

SillyHorse
~ Incredible as it may seem, my life is based on a true story.