Unlimited access >

WILLEM: please jingle for mein selve (update pg 11)

Oh Willem you poor boy!!

Many many jingles from down here.

And I thing you should go for the vetwrap that says OUCH OUCH all over it! My Bentley loved that one since it showed the world that he was sore since he’s a big tough guy like you he would never complain really.

But he was also a brave boy who would eat all of his bute paste, and come back looking for more (why oh why can’t more horses be like that )

Get well soon,

Alixe

Oh NO!!! We must jingle HARDER!!!

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE

Half of Riding is 30% mental … no wonder there are so many bad riders

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{jingle jingle jingle}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Come one Willem! We know you can beat this one!!

In Memory of Remarkable | Save a life. Be an organ donor. | Click Here

Count me in, I can’t afford much but this is WILLEM and COREENE!!!

Coreene, do you have a today’s update for us?

((((((((hugs)))))))) and love and prayers and jingles…

>^.,.^<

~Forget love… I’d rather fall in chocolate!~

Dear Willem:

I hope you are better soon and that the worse case scenario will be that you are soon wearing more expensive shoes than your mother.

Jingling the Super Duper Curb Chain of Light in Your Honor,

Merry

"I don't want to make trouble. All I want is a drink." - Marilyn Monroe

Dearest Willem and Coreene…you are most beloved by all of your COTH family. They say that our most cherished animal companions mirror the personalities of their owners–and vice-versa! Embracing this as truth, I can only say that Willem’s “voice” gives us a glimpse into a witty, wise, brave and beautiful heart! May God bless and keep those hearts that beat in tandem.

Come on, Willem! We be Jingling ourselves silly! Can’t you feel the Loff? You became our very own mostest, mucho especiale Pfreden Horsji, from the first momento that you declared that “this be straight from mein mouth…!” We will not have a secondo’s rest until you say that all is well–and we want to see you post it right here, und “straight from your mouth” as usual!

JingleJangleJingleJingleJingleJingleJingleJingle

Willem and Coreene … many many thought ands prayers coming your way!!! Jingling like mad.

~ Not the sharpest crayon in the tool shed, are we? oh wait… ~

Oh Willem, I am sooo sorry your not feelings 100%. As you were so verys kinds to me last year when my mommy, Canasta was colicings, I will definately jingles for you, and and and I’ll get my big sister, Briana to jimgle too and also my mommy Canasta.

I hope the Dr’s help you out. I know my Dr (Dr Krista) always makes us feel good when we aren’t doing well.

Please send hugs to your modder from my humom too.

XXX Valour

Coreene, I’m praying as hard as I can.

And that’s not easy for me to say.

Many hugs.

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
-Louisa May Alcott

Jingling and a JANGLING, hoping and a PRAYING,
that The Great Red One is soon able to shake his booty and checkout the California sunshine and all the horse-honies pining away for lack of a little Willem-time.

Truly–sending the best wishes, the most purely good energy and a lot of prayers your way, Big Guy, and extra hugs and margaritas for your modder (you loff her) Coreene.

Awwww…hugs to you both, Willem and Coreene!

I’m jingling my keys and the bit I have sitting on my desk here at work for you both. Every little bit helps, right?

Feel better, Willem!

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Gettin’ out the ol’ curbchain, just for you, Willem. This, too, SHALL pass and your tootsies will feel all better. And soon.

Hugs to Coreene (you loff her), too; she wouldn’t poke and prod if she didn’t loff you right back! Sometimes you just have to do that un-fun stuff for a while.

Jingle, jangle, jingle.

He’s not really a pony, and I’m really not “pony aged” either.

Coreene, I really hope Willem gets better soon!

http://www.aledobb.com/ezzell/

Jingle away!

Resident racing historian
Founder of the Mighty Thoroughbred Clique

Praying for Willem and all the horses in the world who are not feeling well.

Jingles and hugs…

“No, he really is a Thoroughbred.”
Horse Box Lovers Clique

Jingle, Jangle from NJ!

In fact, I was at my local tack shop yesterday looking at a new bit for my mare…then all the sudden, I proceeded to shake all the curb chains on the that wall! Needless to say, I did get a pretty wierd look from some lady…but hey, I want you and Coreene to feel better.

All the best!..and good luck.

Allyn, that’s very thoughtful of you to give her the information on Dr. Redden, and I’m sure Coreene will appreciate it very much, as she does all the jingling and prayers.

Coreene, you and dear Willem have the prayers and jingles of thousands around the world. You have Aiden’s good karma, too, and you know how great that is. The big guy has been through a lot in his life, and he will get through this too.
<<<<<<<<< HUGS TO YOU BOTH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I hope one of the fighting mothers-in-law gets bitch slapped with a fresh trout."
[I]Merry, June 24, 2003[/I]

Willem, while I have never responded to your fun posts or met you - please know that you have drawn me out of a career of mostly “lurking” to responding. I know your tootsies hurt, but hang in there, it will get better, and that “stuff” your modder is giving you will help you (after all, she LOFFS you). I have been relaying your situation to my best friend, who is a chestnut Han mare (who also has cushings) and she also sends her jingles. I really think the two of you have much in common and would get along famously .
We are thinking of you and jingling and sending ancient celtic happy thoughts for you too! Get well soon big boy!

Coreene, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope the sinking stops (or has stopped) and he is able to be comfortable again. It is so hard to deal with one that is in pain (or even just uncomfortable) and later on the decisions that have to be made if necessary…I’ve dealt with that first hand with my first horse. I hope that you don’t have to even go there, because it is a horrid place to be. I know that Willem means the world to you, and I really really hope he feels better soon!