Unlimited access >

WILLEM: please jingle for mein selve (update pg 11)

I just saw this thread! Oh No! Jingles here too!

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle…” Winston Churchill

AWWW Hon…I am so sorry. I will keep Jingling (to the tune of La Vida Loca)and sending positive thoughts your way.

more ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

~Jilltx

“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten”

Coreene and Willem,

Many jingles, happy thoughts, and prayers from DC

Disgruntled College Students Clique Maryland Clique

Hang in there, Willem. We loff you and your modder Coreene. We’re all jingling like mad!

[I]’‘Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.’’

• Pablo Picasso[/I]

How’s he feeling today?

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and love to you both. Hang in there, and if there is anything you need, please let me know, okay?

love ya

>^.,.^<

~Forget love… I’d rather fall in chocolate!~

Prayers and jingles for your little ouchy feet.

Willem & Coreene~ Big major jingles from us here in SC…Hang in there!!! Lots of LOFF~ Suz

II===II SUZ II===II
“KICK ON, AIDEN!”
SC’er’s CliqueGroup W Bench Clique*

Waiting to hear from the vet, she did new X-rays today just to compare. Friend who held him thought he was doing better since the a.m. And some stupid a-hole decided to ignore the sign that says “DO NOT FEED THIS HORSE” - it is giant - and had given him some oat hay and he had stickers in his mouth. So now I have 3 1/2’ x 3’ posterboard and have made even bigger signs.

I always wonder what part of DO NOT FEED that people think does not apply to them. Yesterday I reamed out this lady and her four children who were totally ignoring DO NOT FEED signs and feeding anyhow. I was polite, then they went around the corner and did it again, at which point I screamed “WHAT #$&*ING PART OF ‘DO NOT FEED THE HORSES’ DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” And STILL she said it was okay because it was only carrots. So AGAIN I explained that they were privately owned and when the sign says DO NOT FEED, that means DO NOT FEED, not “do not feed unless it is you because you obviously have a different set of rules.”

I said “the pony just got back from the hospital after five days because he was fed a carrot anyhow and almost choked to death.” And I am sure that even that comment was still like farting against thunder.

Willem, your mention of Jerry Garcia reminds me of one of my favorite jokes, I hope it will bring a smile to your soft furry lips:

What did the Deadhead say when he quit smoking dope?

“This music sucks.”

Anyway, I am checking your thread for daily updates, and your last posting showed your true colors - lots of good ol’ horse sense and a huge heart. We are all with you in this battle, but I know Coreene (you loff her) will be listening very carefully and will respect your wishes. The team of Willem and Coreene is such an inspiration to me.

Many jingles from your friends in Kentucky. By the way, whenever I pass the statue of Man 'O War that sits in front of Man 'O War Ford on Nicholasville Road I think not of Man 'O War, but of Willem. True story.

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
-Louisa May Alcott

Also jingling here and sending all my love to Willem and Coreene.

Oh Willem! You’ve messed up my new glasses! (After 20 years of wearing contacts 24/7 the eye doctor finally talked me into getting some glasses to wear part of the time) I can’t see through them now because they’re covered with tears and finger prints from me reaching to wipe my eyes and forgetting that I have the glasses on .

You MUST pull through this. Keep telling that da*n flounder to stop F-ing with you. You have way too much laughter and good cheer to spread throughout our little BB world. There’s no way we’re letting you go yet. You mean way too much to us and your modder (you LOFF her).

You’re going to be just fine, just like Aiden is now after all the wonderful support he received from this BB. Hang in there big guy. We’re all praying and jingling for a quick turn around!

And ((HUGS)) to you Coreene. Hang in there. Your big boy is going to be just fine. He has too! … I mean !

“God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of.” Bruce Springsteen

Willem you poor boy… This it be VERRIE wrong!! But BIG BIG (((((HUGS))))) to you and Coreene (you loff her) from the real Kinsella, Milli, Mumsy and I…

PS Coreene - did you ever find a way to do carrot paste?

…such are the horses on which gods and heros ride.

Stoneybrooke Farm

I_LOFF_YOU_WILLEM!.jpg

Jingles and lots of love to you and Coreene. I loff both of you!

Feel better soon.

“The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

Lots of jingles for our loffly friend, Willem.

Best wishes.

Willem please get better! You make me cry at work.

The universe will be unbalanced if you leave the earth. I’m sending many vibes and jingles your way.

Coreene, I’m so sorry you have to go through this. Stay strong.

Prayers and jingles from Minnesota

When life gives you llamas, make llamanaid

Oh, man, Coreene, I admire you for being so strong.

And you are taking such good care of Willem. He’s lucky to have you.

And there are plenty of us who can empathize with the plight - “Will I have to put him down? Will he ever get better? Is he suffering? Dear God, can I afford this? My baby - I can’t stand to see him like this.”

Keep pluggin’. We’re pulling for you.

Kisses.

• Elizabeth and Buster and Maggie

Member of the Spotted Horse, Lame Horse, Good Horse, Appy, Searching For A Dog, MSM, Bute, Surfing the 'Net Cliques

Awwwww Willem, it makes me very sad to hear you have sore feet. But it sounds like your modder (you loff her) is taking good care of you and with Aiden on your side, you’ll be better before you can say “No autographs”.

Lots of jingles for you and your modder.

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

Willem–I’m sure you have the very best podiatrist available, but you might want to ask about the very stylish use of blue or pink styrofoam if your lily pads aren’t making you comfortable enough.

Unashamed member of the Arab clique…just settin’ on the Group W bench.

Go Lilly pads…
I spoke with my mare Aspen and she is jingling for you Willem. She has always wanted to meet a real gentleman, you are so well qualified. Be very well!

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!

Lots of jingles from the East Coast Willem. We could hear them last night as we sat out on the porch for a few moments. They’re coming from everywhere, even from places that haven’t posted yet. We’re with you every minute, Coreene, and hope that brings you some comfort.