Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Would it be better if I said “Jesus Christ” cuz that’s what cheese and rice is about. Again put up or shut up. Y’all running around like you have info. Tell the DA and shut up.

2 Likes

That is what Lauren Kanarek wrote as a comment to a post Ruth Cox shared to her (Ruth’s) page.

1 Like

That’s what we’re doing. Nancy Drew squad. 👍🏻

9 Likes

I was thinking that earlier actually. Everyone and I mean EVERYone of the cast of players in this drama seems like there’s a lot of unsaid protected either off the chart crazy or devious immoral and god knows what else behaviour driving the drama that ended so tragically for all of them, bet they all save 1 are sitting in their respective unfortunate corners right now wishing for a do over. You reap what you sow.

Definitely a lifetime movie in the making

2 Likes

OK glad you caught on. Again…

This sounds like someone on serious drugs or uber drunk. It really is sad to imagine what kind of life made a person so hateful. NO ONE in this convoluted saga has spoken out on social media against LK, but she’s done a fine job of making up for everyone else. Pathetic in so many ways. Still no mention of visiting her beloved horses. Interesting.

22 Likes

Oh… thank you.

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad someone posted this stuff so I didn’t have to wade through FB to figure out who all these people were and to find the correct Ruth Cox. You can’t tell the players without a score card, so keep right on with it all. I for one, am properly grateful.

17 Likes

I was thinking that myself. It reads like someone had turned all their inhibitions off and was just spewing. Normal people don’t do that. Maybe in my diary when I was 12…

7 Likes

Upon reading the latest FB posts by LK I’ve become convinced that she is unequivocally off the deep end, narcissistic, overly drama oriented, suffers from histrionics and is a toxin to those around her.

And while it’s not ok to shoot someone I find myself hoping its found that MB is not a monster and that the shooting happened during a struggle or whatever it takes for MB to be set free either by vindication or by time served.

35 Likes

The reply Lauren wrote on her (Lauren’s) page 40 minutes ago? It’s a pip.

2 Likes

LK’s FB comment below this one is an emoji of a bullseye. :eek:

4 Likes

This one is Lauren’s reply to her friend about advising Hardin, Cox and Grey to flee the country.

Lauren Kanarek
Katie Whalen Maninger that’s the plan. It doesn’t matter what I say now. They can’t escape it. I had to wait until certain other pieces of the puzzle 🧩 were in place- so, the last remaining pieces just need to be “put in their places,” (so to speak.) I was never going to rest properly until the people who plotted, conspired, straight up INSTRUCTED a man being threatened with a break up if he didn’t “off me & off me now Bc the cops aren’t getting the job done,” were delivered legal justice and justice by the sports oversight bodies.
The bears up thing is a Mary Haskins quote, that last bit. I have them. They can have something I didn’t get- a small head start. They’ll need it. Bullies always lose. Cheaters always lose. As do liars & attempted murderers. It would be better if they weren’t so unbelievably STUPID. No such luck.
They already lost MB his NJ barn completely. What’s hilarious is this: the only people ALLOWED on the premises is US! The ALLEGED “squatters!” Guess the real owner of the farm didn’t see us that way. We ll be waiving from our apartment at the birds 🦅 atop the empty barn. Of course, the story doesn’t end there. It’s just beginning…

1 Like

Does anyone have any proof to refute lk claims that they are the only ones allowed on the property now?

2 Likes

No written proof, but they want her GONE!!
No she is not the only one allowed there either!

4 Likes

oh. wow.

2 Likes

Either she has a tile loose in the upper story or she is playing with us.

7 Likes

This one is Lauren’s reply to her friend about advising Hardin, Cox and Grey to flee the country.

Lauren Kanarek
Katie Whalen Maninger that’s the plan. It doesn’t matter what I say now. They can’t escape it. I had to wait until certain other pieces of the puzzle 🧩 were in place- so, the last remaining pieces just need to be “put in their places,” (so to speak.) I was never going to rest properly until the people who plotted, conspired, straight up INSTRUCTED a man being threatened with a break up if he didn’t “off me & off me now Bc the cops aren’t getting the job done,” were delivered legal justice and justice by the sports oversight bodies.
The bears up thing is a Mary Haskins quote, that last bit. I have them. They can have something I didn’t get- a small head start. They’ll need it. Bullies always lose. Cheaters always lose. As do liars & attempted murderers. It would be better if they weren’t so unbelievably STUPID. No such luck.
They already lost MB his NJ barn completely. What’s hilarious is this: the only people ALLOWED on the premises is US! The ALLEGED “squatters!” Guess the real owner of the farm didn’t see us that way. We ll be waiving from our apartment at the birds 🦅 atop the empty barn. Of course, the story doesn’t end there. It’s just beginning…

Could be both, but I’m leaning towards the former.

9 Likes

No, I think she’s deadly serious. I can’t imagine the crazy she imposed on that family.

12 Likes