Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

Heck, I’m not all that pleasant ;-), and when I made a horrible long distance boarding choice and wanted to move my horse Day 2, strangers at various barns I visited offered to pick up my horse. He was loaded in a multi-horse trailer and moved the afternoon after the morning I decided to move. People see a woman weeping over her horse want to help.

9 Likes

@meupatdoes

I wish everyone understood how MB operates. Over the years, I have threatened to leave. Mb has walked out on lessons. Pretty typical, actually when you’re training 4 horses and riding ALL day. Mb could act one way one minute- then totally opposite the next. Still, we all went to dinner (or ordered in) at days end & all was good. Every single news report has my friends who knew the real story - stating “I can’t say more but the situation was very, very complex.”
Idc what anyone says- there was no eviction notice. Nor a request that we leave. If there were, that country would have it! They don’t. The situation was very, very complex. Very. 🤷🏼”â™€ï¸

2 Likes

Everyone who is making excuses for MB instead of demanding that driving to our apartment middle of the day (or ANYTIME) to try and kill us is WRONG & NOT OK. So… a lot of people. Unfortunately.

6 Likes

And I am out of popcorn!

11 Likes

You are wrong. :eek:

16 Likes

Take 2? Three?
What is the Flounce Out record, anyone recall?

21 Likes

YOU say he drove to “your” apartment in the middle of the day and shot you without provocation. WE don’t know if that’s what happened. Your history does not breed confidence.

20 Likes

OMG! Once again the total victim. [edit] to stay two years after all the negative things you’ve said. You “threatened to leave”? I’m surprised he didn’t show you the gate.

Yes, you were shot by an obviously provoked man…but you accept zero accountability. [edit] It’s always someone else’s fault.

22 Likes

Lauren Kanarek is a sick, twisted, manipulative, vindictive, heartless, mean individual who in my eyes is a disgrace to your riding community. This girl verbally TORTURED me for four years. I will gladly share some of her sick messages. She sent them all because I date a man she dated 26 years ago. She stalks EVERY ex boyfriend she was ever fortunate enough to have,

I have never had the displeasure of meeting this pathological LIAR. Michael Barisone & his GF Mary Haskins contacted me two weeks before the alleged shooting out of pure desperation and I quote to get “the scumbags of the earth” off their property. LK was making MANY false claims and bullying everyone on their farm. She tortured this Olympic Equestrian who lived and I quote a “Good Life” prior to LK. The funny thing is I have been contacted by 6 SIX different strangers (my name was on LK FB wall) who have been harassed, tortured, etc. by this LUNATIC. Lauren Kanarek is JEALOUS of every girl it is amazing I have never in my life witnessed such disgraceful behavior. Lauren Kanarek actually seeks thrill on torturing others. She brought this man to his knees in desperation & help to remove this girl from HIS property. The news turned it into an owed rent situation when that was the minimal list of things Lauren did to make this couple and their entire farm of employees suffer.

Lauren is a menace to society and believe me you her true colors will soon prevail. His defense team, the detective on the case, etc. has many of testimony, texts messages,and harassment claims from people that this sick girl attacked.

24 Likes

If they would accept said owner/rider and horses. Maybe that’s the problem?

5 Likes

Yeah, you might have a hard time finding a new trainer. At least, not someone at the level you want. Regardless of who did what to whom and why and when? You will be considered a liability.

You could probably find someone training and showing at a local level.
Sheilah

8 Likes

La-de-da, out of the total blue Michael Barisone drove to MY apartment to murder me and my boyfriend and I have no idea why!! Dear me, I was just sitting on my porch reading Sense and Sensibility and the big evil man came thundering in with no reason whatsoever brandishing a pink and black gun and hollering at me and I simply don’t know why. But, but, but, but it is complicated.

I have been a little angel my entire life and never said or done anything to anyone to cause any provocation whatsoever.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

42 Likes

Sing it!!!

12 Likes

-de-da, out of the total blue Michael Barisone drove to MY apartment to murder me and my boyfriend and I have no idea why!! Dear me, I was just sitting on my porch reading Sense and Sensibility and the big evil man came thundering in with no reason whatsoever brandishing a pink and black gun and hollering at me and I simply don’t know why. But, but, but, but it is complicated.

I have been a little angel my entire life and never said or done anything to anyone to cause any provocation whatsoever.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

I completely agree. No one pulls out a gun and shoots some one with out major provocation. Major provocation. Stay far far away from this LK person.

9 Likes

But - as everyone has been reminded of constantly - he did shoot at two unarmed people, critically injuring one of them. And to be clear for the benefit of LK, that is not ok in any way, shape or form. No matter how much MB was provoked or harassed or bullied, or may have been suffering from mental health issues, drinking problems, financial struggles, whatever, those aren’t reasonable grounds to shoot someone.

LK with the exception of one or two people here, NOBODY thinks you deserved to be shot. Most people do, however, think you played a role in escalating this dispute to a crisis point, or at the very least choosing not to de-escalate it when you had the chance.

44 Likes

Accountability?? Really?? I don’t care what she said on FB or anywhere else. Don’t care if she is mentally ill. Unless she had a gun pointed at him, she is not accountable in any way, shape or form. Bless your hearts.

16 Likes

LK is a LIAR, trust me on this, she created all of this. I have a book of sick messages this psychotic sick girl sent to me. I have given all my proof to the detective on the case & Michael Barisones attorney.

these are just a couple of the thousands of sick messages this girl sent to me. I lost my first born son who drowned in my swimming pool while I was feeding my 10 month old daughter upstairs to put her down for a nap. it is the most horrific thing in the world to loose your child and these are just some of the sick messages Lauren Kanarek sent to me in regards to said.

“I promise you will be found to be reckless (like you were when you killed your own child”

another message she sent me dated 1/4/16
" I meant…“you and I KNOW the real deal.” I wasn’t saying you are the real deal. You are the real nothing. Aside from a child killer. whose dick was in your ass when ur kid drowned you negligent succubus?"

another message LK sent to me
“Do you notice your FB friends list getting smaller? You’ve already been defriended by 5 people…By the end of tonight… EVERYONE will know you murdered your son and your molesting a grown man”

keep in mind these are just a couple from thousands she had sent. The defense team was sickened by what this girl wrote to me over 4 years.

13 Likes

However, you don’t know if they were unarmed. You don’t know if they brought the gun. You don’t know if they had weapons that may have quickly been removed. We just don’t know.

17 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss.

What possesses a person to make comments like what she sent to you? What causes that kind of behavior?

11 Likes