Woman Shot at Barisone Farm

They would redo them while in the sugery, not take them out then re do at a later time.

Also, for those who want to see what @TheBlueSaddle looks like…https://englishhorsebackriding.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/beautiful-blue-dressage-saddle/

3 Likes

Part 1: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/lav3uh/the-colbert-report-stephen-s-dressage-training-pt--1

Part 2 : http://www.cc.com/video-clips/f5vsty/the-colbert-report-stephen-s-dressage-training-pt--2

1 Like

Do you think so? I can’t imagine imagine if she was wounded to the extent that she claims she was that they would give a flip about implants. They’d just pull the debris out of the way and get on with saving her life. Cosmetic breast implants wouldn’t generally fall under emergency, lifesaving surgery. As a nurse it wouldn’t make sense to me to put a foreign body into someone who just got shot in the chest and is going into ICU unless it is was a medical necessity.

26 Likes

Augh. Now I have the urge to look back through the thread based on this information.

Must… resist… urge…

8 Likes

This. They’d need a plastic surgeon to redo the implant, and I can’t see bringing in an additional surgeon for the non-emergency procedure.

13 Likes

I corrected her screen name to HorseAlter1, so it will be sooooo easy to search. Has to be the world’s most boring alias.

3 Likes

I know your post was a ways back, but I feel more like I am watching a Norma Desmond in training. Unwanted, untalented, lives to watch photos and silent films of herself. Tolerated by outsiders only because of the damage control provided by loyal, emasculated Max. Pull out a camera and she glows. Gets a friend only when she mistakes a young man for an undertaker to arrange burial for her pet monkey.

1 Like

I am not SW.

Well you do a pretty good imitation, right down to the diction.

2 Likes

Definitely not her. If SW is on here it would be for much more than I’ve posted.

She’s like beetle juice except mention her once instead of three times

7 Likes

Quite the coincidence that you sign up a day after LK starts posting. And then screen shots of this thread are posted on FB with a statement about egging her on all within a 48 period and you mysteriously go silent after LK stops posting.

We wonder

6 Likes

Would the implants necessarily be damaged though? ‘The Chest’ is a large area… not just the area covered by implants, unless they were HUGE- as in YUGE, implants.

Am I wrong?

2 Likes

Exactly my thought!

1 Like

The lungs are partially right behind the boobs. and she allegedly was shot in each lung (I think?). So yes, a bullet could have gone thru an implant and into the lung. The rib cage is there too, between lung and boob.

2 Likes

It is sad it came to this, but I do love this thread for entertainment. Lawyers, detectives, plastic surgeons, psychologists, not to mention SafeSport, dressage judges, Steven Corbert…I am learning so much, but I am getting full of popcorn, and shrimp cocktail!

7 Likes

And didnt she say her life was saved by her implants?

2 Likes

May I be so crass as to mention that maybe that was the plan—to shoot her headlights out? So to speak…

14 Likes

Annnnd you owe me a keyboard.

11 Likes

Well, false advertising does get some people super upset! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes