Unlimited access >

You know you really ARE a horse-obsessed whack job...

…when, while you are in your local grocery store’s parking lot and you see a car licence plate that says “Lamaze,” your first thought is (I kid you not) …Eric is here?

:confused:

:lol:

Lol

That’s ok. One day I was driving and went to change lanes and actually started applying leg, I don’t know what I was applying leg to I was in the drivers seat yet I tried to move my car over with my leg. Lol.

I have sat up square to half-halt the car. . . . .

Good I’m not the only one with car issues lol.

I once overheard half of a commercial in which all I heard was “lamaze” and “clinic”. I was overjoyed at the thought of Eric doing a local clinic. They I realized it was just birthing classes at the local health clinic. Color me disappointed.

I don’t try to ride my car but I am really good at half-halting my dogs lol

1. You Cluck to your animals that are not horses
  2. You cluck to your kids
  3. You poke kids, husbands, family in the ribs to move them over
  4. You catch yourself reaching to poke a stranger over
  5. You ride your ATV in a 2 point position with heels down over bumps in the road

[QUOTE=wcporter;6997125]
I don’t try to ride my car but I am really good at half-halting my dogs lol[/QUOTE]

I do that too… complete with holding leashes like reins. I cluck, kiss, and tell them over and they respond just as my horses do!

I don’t yell at my DD, but will clap and say “Ach!” like I do when somebody is pawing or being a pill on the x-ties, usually when she’s getting into something she’s not supposed to.

I find myself saying ‘easy’ over and over in high pressure situations. Moreso when there are angry people involved.

I have also told my dd a time or two to whoa. Lol

[QUOTE=wcporter;6997125]
I don’t try to ride my car but I am really good at half-halting my dogs lol[/QUOTE]

I half halt my dogs all the time. Well, dog now. I have played the game where I get the car to a designated speed when the front tires are in line with the speed limit sign. :lol:

Paula

I cluck at random people on the street. Funny in VA… was not as funny in NYC…

[QUOTE=KSquared;6997127]

1. You Cluck to your animals that are not horses
  2. You cluck to your kids
  3. You poke kids, husbands, family in the ribs to move them over
  4. You catch yourself reaching to poke a stranger over
  5. You ride your ATV in a 2 point position with heels down over bumps in the road[/QUOTE]

Yes to all but #4. Thought about it though. . .

I’ve said to my husband “watch this guy in front of you, he’s luggin’ out”.

Too funny~
I pat my jeep on the dashboard when it does very well in snow~
:yes:

[QUOTE=Superminion;6997132]
I do that too… complete with holding leashes like reins. I cluck, kiss, and tell them over and they respond just as my horses do!

I don’t yell at my DD, but will clap and say “Ach!” like I do when somebody is pawing or being a pill on the x-ties, usually when she’s getting into something she’s not supposed to.

I find myself saying ‘easy’ over and over in high pressure situations. Moreso when there are angry people involved.[/QUOTE]
We are a sick bunch! LOL
I do that to my cats as well! :lol:

I have also tried to leg yield my car, and have squared my shoulders to try to get it to go straighter. Oy.

My dad gave me a piggy back ride when I was younger and started hopping around “bucking” so I dug my heels in his sides. He was NOT amused. I was! And I was pretty proud the “go forward” instinct had been so thoroughly installed :lol:

Yep, closing the hip angle over speed bumps. -sigh-

[QUOTE=charismaryllis;6997480]
Yep, closing the hip angle over speed bumps. -sigh-[/QUOTE]

LOL! I open the hip angle coming over hill tops -like the old fashioned hunter seat!

Paula

We are all very active car drivers aren’t we?
Yesterday I saw a commercial on the golf channel for Absorbine and was SHOCKED that it was being marketed for people. Well not shocked because I’ve used it for myself … But I had no idea it wasn’t just a horse thing!