Unlimited access >

You know you've been around the COTH BB too long when...

…you know what the letters TH and MJ stand for, and why threads about them tend to dissolve in flames.

…you know that Moesha is male and Fred is female.

…you have made a Sea Urchin joke.

…you know what it means to jangle a curb chain.

…you know what kind of beer Colin drinks.

…you use the acronyms USAEq, USET, NGB, and USOC frequently.

…you know what the Inverness Problem is.

…you loff Willem.

…you remember the War of the Earbunnies.

Next?

• When you know exactly how many clicks of the mouse it takes and where each link is before the page finishes loading.

• You can talk about sheath-cleaning in detail without skipping a beat

• You can take pictures of your stallion’s balls and post it without giving it a second thought

• You know that “uber” is a perfect descriptive word which is way more appropriate than “very” in almost all situations

• you “get” the frying pan jokes and understand that DQ-bashing is grounds for an e-beating

• you know that the resident DQ’d are a source of unending wisdom, knowledge, advice, and bull.

• while writing notes to your friends at school you use graemlins, but it’s just not the same!

• You can remember the winner of the COTH Equine Beauty Pageant, the COTH BB Annual Thread Awards, and various other COTH quizzes/ contests.

• Here’s the kicker - You panic whenever Erin plays with the boards and you can’t get in: "Eriiiiiin…come on,hurry up…I need to check my thread…COME ON! Erin, the boards are FINE! LET ME IN DAMMIT!! "

~*Grand Prix schoolmaster = $250,000…
*15 yrs training with the world’s top trainers = $40,000…
*Top hat and tails = $1000…
*The final salute after completing your first Grand Prix test = PRICELESS.~ (copyright me!)

…although some of these sound alittle ridiculous, you know that they are 100% true.

Pony Rock

but you have the COTH BB set as your “home page” when you access the 'Net.

You beg/borrow/steal a laptop to take with you on vacation so you don’t miss a juicy moment!

Laurie

When you monitor a thread so closely, that you reply to someone in nearly ‘real’ time…

Of course, mice aren’t humans, but we are very excited by the results.

He is supposed to get ONE alter. You, my dear, used up your supply of “fair” a very long time ago.

Besides, you cause enough trouble just as yourself!

posted by fairweather: <BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> [B]You actually understand where Moesha’s posts are coming from–and what they mean.

[/B] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See? We know, dont we Margaret?

“Beer. Now there’s a temporary solution.”–Homer
FairWeather
CANTER West Virginia

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brilyntrip:
You know you’ve been on too long when you order and send Flamingoes to decorate a stranger’s tack room at INDIO!!!
Also …You would be amazed at the number of lurkers and who they actually are …I was !!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are WAY too many lurkers! yipes! So true, brilyntrip…

Your COTH fix runs out so quickly that you check the BBs before going to the bathroom in the morning after getting out of bed.

“Because she’s got a tattoo, Hank. I think she could use a home-cooked meal.”

hehe I knew that Wesley was a special guy!

lol stasha, I think you may be right! ROTFLMAO!

~*Grand Prix schoolmaster = $250,000…
*15 yrs training with the world’s top trainers = $40,000…
*Top hat and tails = $1000…
*The final salute after completing your first Grand Prix test = PRICELESS.~ (copyright me!)

Did you see I had your name in? Then I thought, naw it’s Alan Greenspan that’s always posting, so I quick edited it before the ‘edited by…’ kicked in.

By the way, I love you. You were the one who turned me off Elephants and onto Donkeys!

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

You remember the infamous Junior Clique thread and can recite recipes and any other discoveries that were made in the thread that wouldn’t die.

.:Erin B #2:.

There comes a time when people seperate and you just have to keep your head up and move on. That time is now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You run up and check the boards during commercial breaks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, my computer is in the same room as my TV. It’s all BB, all the time.

–Jo, who is posting before she goes to the bathroom

“Because she’s got a tattoo, Hank. I think she could use a home-cooked meal.”

…the BB is the first place you think of when you need an answer to a question. Want to find out if your electric fence will zap your birds? If you have food poisoning? How to potty train your kid? Ask on the COTH BB! We know everything.

You actually understand where Moesha’s posts are coming from–and what they mean.

Always,
FairWeather
"“Beer. Now there’s a temporary solution.”–Homer
FairWeather
CANTER West Virginia

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robby Johnson:

Hey, Rob Banner, are you listening? You don’t need to charge us for using the board. We are the veritable “Ask Jeeves” of cyberspace! Real, breathing people who have opinions on everything!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GASP! I can see it now… an Ask COTH forum!

People pay $5 to ask a question, about anything they want. BBers immediately step up to helpfully offer solutions and answers to their problems. Then a DQ tells them the reason they have a problem in the first place is because they were not classically trained. Than a Jumper Diva suggests slapping on some draw reins and ear bunnies… surely that will fix the problem. Then a Hunter Princess says to hell with the draw reins, just let your groom figure it out.

Suddenly, things dissolve into a shouting match about the merits of peanut rollers vs long and low, there are allegations that PETA is involved, someone blames the whole thing on Bill Clinton, and everyone goes out to buy Peeps and assuage their wounded prides.

Okay, maybe not.

You know that panty lines are absolutely unacceptable!

Pony Rock

Robby’s work of art:

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And here is Alice and Bambi’s horsey version …

"Now that I’ve got you out of my life
I’m so much better
Thought I couldn’t trot without you
But I’m trotting
Thought I couldn’t jump without you
Spreadin’ oxers
Thought I couldn’t snort without you
I neigh harder
Thought I would be lame without you
But I’m sounder
Thought Puffin would feed me too much grain
Didn’t founder

We’ve got admirers, we’re going to make it, we’re going to survive, as long as there are COTH’s admirers!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead

Hattie is both a dog and a poster!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>WHich reminds me. HN73 did you show sidesaddle this past Saturday at Warrenton? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh…see thread “HN73 is doing Side Saddle…”

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”