Aunt Esther’s purse
where’s the fruitbat?
the porch
trout
dranken
stinking flounder
loff
OMGiH

PS: nhwr, thank you for the idea that I stole!

I give you the challenge of the day:
write a paragraph, using all of the words/phrases on Coreene’s list! I’ll start:

OMGiH! I am aghasted that the stinking flounder has been plunged into Aunt Esther’s purse. HOO HOO, (this always reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes), le tit be that we be dranken on the porch while lunching on trout, baby carrots, and baby quiche. I mean to say, Where’s the Fruitbat???!!!Doesn’t everyone Loff to nump and fing with the plunger, while beaver drilling, because of the Inverness Problem??? This it be wrong, that your personal undergarments be so attackative. I haff TOLED you this manny times!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peggy:
So one Heidi Hoo Hoo = 6 hands ??? Which RAyers may or may not use for typing.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m aghasted that you would suggest that Heidi has six hands on her Hoo Hoo. Heidi has been known to nump and fing I know - but it’s simply attackative of you to suggest that there are six hands involved at the same time That sort of beaver drilling can cause the Inverness Problem - unless those that are doing the numping and finging resemble baby carrots. In which case this it be wrong BUT Heidi might loff it and be saying OMGiH and therefore we should just le tit be

Boy, I have been gone for a long time…

I just read Coreene’s list, and I only got about 20% of them. Once was a time when Rock Boy was on the up and up

However, I am very glad to have finally seen an explanation for the fruitbat thing - that drove me nuts the last couple times I was here and read a thread - I had absolutely no clue what it meant!

Now I know. Thanks

Have to second that!!! Next to Fruitbat, craptastic is one of my fav’s…

Oh yoo hoo Heidi Hoo Hoo??? What bout them thar strawberries for baby sumo?? Hmmm ???

Well, it was all fun and games until someone turned the discussion to reeking hoohoos. You know, down here in the civilized U.S., we have hot showers.

Question for LHU: Do I dare to eat a peach?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oldenburg Mom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:
… and wish a plaque of locusts to descend …

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps some denial floss would help that plaque …? ( I just kill myself ) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might help that gin-gin-itis too!

Elizabeth

I can hear us all now at the World Cup in Las Vegas. From across the mezzanine, or in the reserved seats, someone will spot another COTHer, stand up, wave wildly and shout out,
<span class=“ev_code_PURPLE”>“So how’s the hoo hoo to ya’?”</span>

Or, better yet, “Whazzup with yer hoo hoo?”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
OM! Pox on you! Heidi is my twin sister! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welllll, you never introduced me … (how RUDE … in fact I’m aghasted at your behaviour. ))

I always just assumed it was because of her … well, you know her… youknowwhat issues!

(psst hoohoo.)

OK. So now instead of LMAO, how about LMHHO?

RAyers,

Can you type with one hand?

The first time I heard a reference to herding cats it was in a quote from Peter Norton who said something to the effect that 'administrating college faculty is like trying to herd cats." Not sure he came up with it originally. There was also a well-done commercial that was first aired during the Super Bowl a few years ago (post Norton quote). Can’t remember the product, but it depicted a group of cowboy types turned cat-herders, complete with rolling yarn balls and treating their scratches.

Wedding Tackle. That was the first mention I could find of it with a quick search (yes, the search actually worked). It’s the fifth post down on the first page of the thread. Pretty funny thread–starts out with someone asking for advice for their male friend who has just started to ride.

You guys are just messing up my technical term for a horsey virginia. This is a very serious term and it has been reduced to a joke. why must you all be so attackative towards people who can’t spell? (Of which, I am most definitely one)

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frugalannie:
Oh and I LOFF the gnomes for the dressage ring. I had been threatening to use plastic flamingoes painted in neon colors, but I have now seen the light. Gnomes and fruitbats are the way to go! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why choose? Use gnomes and flamingos! How cool would that be?

Oh, and those chili pepper lights on a string for riding at night…

How and when did I miss the beaver drilling?

Coreene - Whew Hew is my all time fav.

Speaking of all of these, what ever happened to the t-shirt idea that someone linked to.

I can see I won’t get much work done today. Wayyyy too many old threads to go through.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeyYouNags:
Well, it was all fun and games until someone turned the discussion to reeking hoohoos. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No no no no no no. You guys… sigh it’s not REEKING hoohoos. Well, actually it MIGHT be reeking hoohoos … but that kinda makes me wonder “Where’s the trout?” <KT that’s kinda gross, you know.>

It’s hoohoos WREAKING … havoc. Ask any 16-year old high school student … or any 3-year old colt. <Ha-Ha-Ha. I just kill me.>

It’s borderline, yes, I admit. But it does NOT step over the line … whenever, wherever, and whatever THAT is.

P.S. Bugs. You’re right. You cannot spell. But that’s ok…I still loff you.

look what happens! i go to work and now there are so many pages to catch up on!

C’mon Correne, now you have to define them all! I know most of 'em, but there’s a couple stumpers in there… I’m sure you’ll get lots more questions on these

But what a great idea… classic COTH BB!

Only when I ride western.

Reed