Unlimited access >

Your COTH BB Language Guide

Ok, so I am too new (even though I have been a member for 1 1/2 years and have posted once or twice since I signed up) to know what peaches REALLY mean. S’plain yourselves, puhlease?

I actually did just spit my ice cream out at the image of Heidi rubbing her hoo hoo on the water bucket…

Especially in Canada where it is so cold right now that water buckets have got to be frozen and we all know what happens when you touch your, er, tongue to something frozen.

Next spring, when the temperature gets above freezing and Heidi can climb down off that water bucket, she will have quite a story to tell, I bet.

Okay, so if the HO-HOs are at 48th St and the Pier, is it possible that the Ho Hoos are residing at Equine Reproductive Facilites?

Caren: Lovey Mae thanks you for your kind offer of access to Dillan’s PayPal account. She says that that is more like it and perhaps she can put away the stinking flounder and Aunt Ester’s purse.

I will do what I can to keep her mind off of numping and finging. It helps that she has a maiden virginia and and has no numping experience or Inverness problems.

Give Dillan a kiss for me…but remember that Lovey says that carrots are better than kisses (especially the baby kind).

Caitlin

Pardon me, but I did some pony flipping just last week!

I had forgotten about the Pocket Trainer!! One of my favorites!

I’m supposed to be sleeping now, preparing for another night on the midnight shift! it’s totally distorted my day. I can’t sleep, it’daytime!! But I HAVE to sleep, I’ll be working all night!!! Aghghghh! Who needs sleep anyway! this is so much more fun!

Forget the peaches, I think people are having much more fun with hoohoos anyway!

Ok, so I measured Frodo today. He is now officially 2.625 Hiedi hoohoos. He has been struggling to make that heigh for a couple of months now, last month he was shy of that height by 1/4". I think he won’t grow past that by his 2nd birthday. I am proud though, at almost 2, he is the same height as his mum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by souvenir:
I haven’t read every post, but where did the word “Jingles” come from? Just wondering. Then maybe I’ll try to figure out the other lingo…then again, maybe not! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

“Jingles” refers to the sound made by a curb chain. On a post a long while back, someone was needing some luck, and the term “jingling a curb chain” was introduced, which eventually became the COTH horse-y way of wishing someone well.

Or something like that…

We are here! We are here! We are here!

And Yes, my dressage ring will be a thing of beauty. All I need to decide on is the size: 20x40? or 20x60?? They’re going to LOFF me at the hardware store!

Me: Hello, I’ld like to buy 12 large sized garden gnomes,(Heidi Hoo Hoo in height ) and 160 Metres of chain.

Al at the hardware store:

Nooooooo, my darling Toxic Twin Sister, you need to use them in correct context!!! Because if you “toled” to the “stinking flounder jump,” in means you were fornicating to a sometimes-deadly horse disease fence. And if you are grabbing hoohoos, mama’s gonna drop dead from fright!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J4J:
someone PLEASE find the “where’s the fruitbat?” thread? i have searched, and searched, and searched…

i would love to read it, it sounds hilarious!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m afraid it may have been on the old forums, or too far back to search for - a search of posts by me with “fruitbat” in the yeilded nothing.

Okay, great, thanks everybody. I have now been completely edumacated in all of the great mysteries to be found here.

And now I know why everyone was so interested in my electric toothbrush and assorted accessories. Dirty peaches and hoo hoos needing denial floss.

I have also heard where’s the fruitbat spoken at a horse show before I joined the BB… could not even imagine what they meant at the time.

I think the secret hand shake is a little wave and a how’s the hoo hoo to you.

Well, Omom, this is the COTH language guide! Wrecking Havok is a COTH word, which requires no correct spelling, usage or grammar.

BTW, you REEK HAVEK with HO HOs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J4J:
_OK guys, chime in here! _

fix my list, i’m sure it needs it. and i’ve added some comments/questions next to the definitions

and can ANYONE (mistyblue?) find the picture of helga and inga? i looked at it today already but can’t seem to find where i got the link- i even saw the one of the stuffed fruitbat with giant cheeks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want to say they’re in the tee shirt thread…

I posted the origins of revoled and aardvarkcaca a few pages ago I think. WIll try and find the original WTF thread…

You’re not slow…just Semi-frozen

WE FORGOT ABOUT THE FAMOUS HORSE FLIPPING that goes on here!!!

Ahhh yes, Rumpus, I regularly get “caught” on COTH at work. My co-workers are constantly asking me what I am giggling at. The problem is, how to explain it to them. They are ALL familiar with the hoohoo reference, because they were around when I was breeding Bugs, and I have always referred to it as a hoohoo. But the rest of this stuff gets me a when I try to explain. The truely sad part is when I actually use these words in regular conversation. I use quite a few of Willem’s quotes in given opportunities. Funny, Coreene, I constantly worry about buying my horses clothing. I always think of it as a birthday or Christmas present. Then I think of Willem’s view about horse clothing, and the guilt comes pouring in.

i am really embarrassed that i’ve been here this long and only know a handful of these!!

Corene- I am requesting a full COTH BB Cultural Dictionary so that we all become more literate in the proceedings of COTH society

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heidi:

HYN, peaches are sooo two years ago - anyone in the know has graduated to watermelons. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watermelons? Sounds very painful and vaguely reminiscent of childbirth.

I say “vaguely” because I was, mercifully, medicated right out of my ever-lovin’ melon at the time…

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jester1113:
I posted the origins of revoled and aardvarkcaca a few pages ago I think. WIll try and find the original WTF thread… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i didn’t add the link to their original thread because of the thread’s content, was hoping to put it in the trainwreck definition though… what’d ya think?

and if you’re gonna add a word, give the definition and use it in a sentence please!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Good god. I think I just went blind.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe this is because you are hoo-less?

I couldn’t resist.

Caitlin