Unlimited access >

Your COTH BB Language Guide

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedMare01:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted by Bugs-n-Frodo:
Numping and Finging HOHOOS all over the place, freezing them to water buckets and basically wrecking havok. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are ho hoos different from regular hoo hoos?

Caitlin <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and is WRECKING HAVOK have anything to do with WREAKING HAVOC? Or does one WRECK HAVOK with HoHoos (pronounced ho-whos) as opposed to wreaking havoc with hoo-hoos?

Ahhhh. The subtleties of the CoTH BB language…

A POX! How delightful, a pox!

I am SO proud of myself. Just now, I was able to USE Heidi Hoo-Hoo in a sentence! As in: the gnomes should be about Heidi Hoo-hoo height. They will be holding the chains to my New DRESSAGE RING!!! (If I ever actually build it, I’ll post pics!)

Glad to see that the subtleties of my particular word choice did not go unnoticed!

I’d have been sorely disappointed in y’all if it had…

(Edited for typo)

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeyYouNags:
Question for LHU: Do I dare to eat a peach? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hunny,

Do you have any idea of the question you really just asked?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by radio talk:
How bout just Fruitbat? Or possibly Numping Fruitbat? Jumper division doncha know, and its Numping Fruitbat who jumps into the lead, with 61.070 seconds and a clear round!! Ridden by, (holding breathe) Heidi Ho-Ho <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the ahem 2.6 heidihoohoo division…

I think that Coreene’s concise dictionary of COTH euphymisms should go into the favorites forum!
Maybe with links to the threads they started in. or would the be too comlicated? (they would be for me, but I’m working midnight shifts, so I have an excuse -finally- to be a bit brain-dead!!!)

k, still need “baby-eating”, baby quiches, etc. and wedding tackle

plus a couple links to the original threads and example sentences

BTW Coreene, i’m glad you liked what i put about Willem- he’s such a legend no one can do him justice

Well crap.

I knew someone beat me to the first post on the typo, but I thought it was rockstarr.

Still, in spite of the fact I will probably never actually get over being proven wrong, I probably should have guessed that you would have beat me in that race to the gutter.

Nump!
You might as well nump!

As I recall, there’s both “attackive” and “attackative”. I think attackative is used when someone is very, very attackive. My personal favorite.

The best thing about attackive, is the BB’er who originally coined the word still uses it on a regular basis, I believe, in all sincerity without tongue in cheek.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dalliance:
OK. So now instead of LMAO, how about LMHHO? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I still have to bite my tongue and post “LMAO,” because I am still ROTFLMFAO!

And PLEEZE-The type has to be LARGE enough for those, that even though we can see 20/20 WITH our glasses on, can still see it without having to add a magnifying glass for further assistance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChesterCounty:
If your hoo-hoo is pointed to the sky then you are sitting deep enough… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Methinks if your hoo-hoo is pointed to the sky you’ve just experienced an unplanned dismount, instead.

Personally, at my age, if I LMHHO it doesn’t much matter. It’s pretty useless at this point anyway.

Heidi,

You mussen be more very careful mit your hoo hoo parts und cold things. Last summer, at die spa, meine hoo hoo have had ein close encounter of der cold kind und now I be getting very large… in fact, several Heidi hoo hoos larger

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Dorina

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
Sweet bejayzus! That is one ugly ass bat! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coreene, I’d like to remind you that it’s National No-Naming Calling Week. How do you think that comment made the bat feel? SHAME on you, missy.

Well, I spent all last week reading this thread and going back to all the cross referenced ones…at work. Must’ve laughed too many times and too loud,cause I got caught! And get this - I now have a letter of reprimand in my permanent file (sounds a bit too much like high school). I’m simply aghasted, however, I can’t be too attackative about it since I was COTHed red handed.

But it was soooo worth it! I’m now enjoying a fine Pinot Noir and trying not to spew it on the screen as I continue.

By the way, DQs are much more amusing than I ever imagined (the baby eating thread was histerical).

At this point, all I can say is “le tit be” and I hope measuring in HeidiHooHoos replaces the metric system sometime soon.

horse

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigMick:
how about:

revoled
snarky <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn’t it revolved (instead of revulsed)? Forgot about that!

Sweet bejayzus! That is one ugly ass bat!