2023 Maryland 5* at Fair Hill

The live stream of the 3* is working in Canada using the USEF fan membership (once I changed the default country from EU to US).

Woods’ ride is a bit alarming.

eta, not actually sure who it was - it was the ride through the sunken road that worried me.

1 Like

Our feed is a little spotty, but basically watchable. We are in Canada. Had to log into USEF then also log into CMH and link them. Swear I’ve done this before… But now it’s up.

My 5yr old is all over the dinosaurs and the crab jump.

1 Like

Alexandra Baugh

1 Like

Got the USEF now. Looks like a perfect day!

1 Like

I really like the look of One Sly Fox and Kristen Schuitema :heart_eyes:

But, now that Woods is out his ride is also a bit quick! For my own health, I hope he gets the ride on a horse with more brakes one day soon.

maybe that is why I incorrectly assumed Baugh was Woods earlier.

the couple Cest la Vie rides that I saw were terrifying

3 Likes

Sinead and I had the same reaction when Woods almost took out a fish at the first water and then almost rotated at the other water. Hes going to kill himself one day.

7 Likes

and unfortunately his horse too

4 Likes

Jennie Brannigan has fallen, if not for the frangible it looks like it would have been rotational.

1 Like

Really, really glad they put frangibles on those upright rails.

3 Likes

An unfortunate fall but glad to see the frangible doing its job there.

3 Likes

then the horse jumped the “next” rail that was not part of the course!

1 Like

Absolutely. They did their job exactly as intended.

1 Like

Sorry if its already been posted, but is there an order of go for the 5*? Thank you!

I went and looked at this this morning and it was a mess. I don’t know why they make it so complicated. To watch Burghley, you clicked on Burghley TV, paid $25 and you were all set.

8 Likes

Look who I saw on the USEF Facebook page!

25 Likes

I hesitate to say, but time looked relatively easy to make in the 3*

FitToBeTied, I can help you log in. May I call you? I am from USEF.