2023 Maryland 5* at Fair Hill

now I’m not seeing anything. I thought the 5* started now, but I do not have a “live” icon to click on

It’s worked fine for me till now. I click on “live” & nothing happens.

I’m having the same issue

I see the “Live” button but nothing happens when I click on it. I hope it just hasn’t started yet. I’m in Canada too and I watched the 3* just fine this morning.

Same here. Maybe it hasn’t started yet?

And of course I hit post and now it’s up!

yup, we were all just one minute too impatient
LOL

Hello, Paul Kosuth here from USEF. The live stream is up on PC and the mobile app. Please let me know if you are experiencing any issues. Thanks for watching and enjoy the show!

3 Likes

I’ve got it up and working, but it’s choppy.

I missed the very start, who are the commentators?

EADoug, I’m watching both tv truck feed and the live stream USEF Network. The live stream looks as good as the tv truck output. Let me know if it doesn’t clear up. You may need to clear your cache memory in your internet browser.

1 Like

I love Austin O’Connor’s horse Colorado Blue :heart_eyes: he attacked that crab bounce into the water!

1 Like

I logged out and cleared everything, back in and things aren’t perfect, but a bit better. It’s watchable :slight_smile:

Monica and Artist made me laugh outloud with joy towards the end. What an absolutely brilliant partnership

8 Likes

So so glad to see PD and Azure up and walking away after that. Scary.

2 Likes

Ouch Azure. Frangible, but still almost a rotational. Curious that the backside didn’t come down - just the front. Walked off fine, hopefully she stays that way.

1 Like

Gosh what a scary fall for Azure, glad they’re seemingly okay. This course is really intense…

1 Like

Gutted for Phillip.

1 Like

Buck - “My horse was amazing, even when I rode like a muppet.”

Love the humility, even when his muppet would beat the pants off most people’s best day riding.

24 Likes

Phelps showing bang on the time. Thoroughbreds, baby

31 Likes