2023 Maryland 5* at Fair Hill

The USEF Network stream is limited to users in the USA. So in order to watch what you paid for you need to make CMH think you are in the USA. That would require a VPN or a DNS Proxy service like https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/servers/.

What do people think about the waterfall on the log at 9? Will horses notice it in the heat of the moment?

That’s odd as I’ve watched it before and it specifies North America, not US.

I have a fan membership. I watched the video about how to watch live.

I get as far as my USEF dashboard, but do not seem to be able to follow the next steps

Mine sure would :smile:, but surely the professional horses won’t give it a second thought.

1 Like

I was able to geet it this morning, but I can’t get it now. It is throwing me to CMH

I have a Fan membership and I can only watch livestreams, but no archived material. Am currently viewing the Helsinki Int Horse Show. I don’t know if the $25 USEF Membership equates to CMS premium.

someone from USEF walked me through it but it appears the dressage is over(?)

3* dressage is over. 5* starts about 2 EST

1 Like

I just called them. The lady I spoke to was very kind, but had no idea. She didn’t even know that Maryland was this weekend! She said she looked into it and they would be starting up at 2 pm, But when I told her that I was on the site earlier today and they were on a break, she had no answer.

1 Like

Live now.

Some truly lovely dressage these first 2 rides. Wish I had seen Piggy’s ride.

It was amazing. Such a talented team.

1 Like

If you watched last year then you should already have a login set-up. Use your email and click on login and pick ‘forgot password’ and have them send you a reset. Pick a new password and see if that works for you to login. It did for me.

Not to be a broken record, but CMH is an absolute nightmare and I genuinely think the way they do business turns fans off of the sport. I remain so upset that they made this transition - USEF TV was awesome.

11 Likes

Try hitting the refresh in your browser. Worked for me!

well, when I came back this afternoon, it was seamless.

I am also getting the “only available in North America” and I AM in North America. I was watching all day but it just cut out before Oliver Townend entered. I was able to refresh and get back in but it is annoying.
Anyone else had this problem

2 Likes

did the same to me, reloaded the page and got right back in. But since Ollie was expected to be a contender (and was) I was super annoyed.

As said above CMH is a substandard service on every level.

3 Likes

it happened to me just as oliver entered as well, it’s super annoying and not something i want to deal with for cross country tomorrow