9 days ..warehouse? Stateline Tack: REFUNDED!! :)

For anyone still paying attention, these are all the sister companies to Stateline. Iv’e had similar problems with each… KV and equestrian collections from recent memory:

• Allpets.com
  • Bird.com
  • Fish.com
  • Garden.com
  • Petfood.com
  • Petsupplies.com
  • Pets United LLC
  • Petscape LLC
  • Ferret.com
  • Dog.com
  • Horse.com
  • Saddle.com
  • Bike.com
  • Ecopets.com
  • Horsesupplies.com
  • kvsupply.com
  • State Line Tack

My friend was just telling me about the orders she placed with Stateline and Horse.com and both she said were weeks behind on their shipping. I don’t order much online myself but right now waiting for my new saddle to arrive via UPS. It was supposed to be here last Thursday but pushed out until today. According to the tracking it’s in the area so hopefully I’ll get it soon.

Preach.

Poor communication during all of this has been so absurdly frustrating. Sorry not sorry, but it’s 2020, and it really just IS.NOT.HARD to provide adequate communication.
I ordered something non-horsey, and the website said it was in stock, said in stock orders ship in 1-2 days, and I paid extra for 2-day shipping. I needed this item by a specific date, which was 8 days from when I ordered, so I figured this gave plenty of a cushion.
Order didn’t even ship until the day after I needed it. Zero emails or communications why while I waited we’re initiated by the company. I called the third day asking for the status, she said the items were in stock and it would ship that day. It did not. Called after four more days and they said “Oh one of the items was back ordered, we are waiting on it.” Told them to just cancel my order then. After 30 mins on hold, magically my order was processed and ready for shipping. Funny how that happens.
I had to send it back to return it and it’s been two weeks and I still haven’t gotten my refund.

It is not hard to update your website. It is not hard to communicate. If you cannot do these things, you have no business running a business with online sales. Big or small. Pandemic or no pandemic.

Allpets.com
Bird.com
Fish”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Garden”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Petfood”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Petsupplies”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Pets United LLC
Petscape LLC
Ferret”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Dog”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Horse”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Saddle”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Bike”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Ecopet”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Horsesupplies”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
KVsupply”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
Stateline Tack”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹.com
”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹”‹
Are all owned by the same parent company, so if you’ve had trouble with Stateline, dont expect better performance from Horse.com. That BBB link was very illuminating. No wonder they don’t care about a few orders here and there.

I’d really like to know why my recent two posts listing all the companies owned by the Statelinetack’s parent company keep coming up as unapproved.

If anyone wants the complete listing, go to that BBB link or PM me and I’ll happily provide it. It’s more than just horse related items. Much more

If there was a link in your post that could be why. Gets caught in the spam filter sometimes.

Had similar experienced, and they let me cancel but i had to be an absolute hag about it. Smartpak pissed me off with their shipping last week… you know its gonna take longer, so ship earlier (supplements). The most normal shipping time has been dover + free shipping so thats been my go to

1 Like

Horse.com just emailed me to say that some of my items might be back ordered or out of stock, and they’ll be shipping on June 16.

That would be nice!

It is nothing nefarious. No worries. Deep breath.

There is a thread about unapproved posts in the technical help section of the forum. Like @jvanrens said, it has to do with the spam filter. If it happens again (these posts have clearly been approved since I see them above your complaint post) just send Mod 1 a PM asking that they be approved. (This is all explained in the thread.)

3 Likes

@Fin01 here is a link to the thread about unapproved posts.

https://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/f…s#post10667210

1 Like

a very easy way to stop the order is cancel the credit card

Stateline has not charged the items not shipped, so Close the account and have Discover issue an new account

That would have worked if I did it before I even inquired of the status of the remaining items. As I said above, after being ignored in my email inquiries, my FB post got the items shipped promptly… against my wishes.

No. They’ve gotten enough of my money. And they’ve proven themselves to be unscrupulous, so I"m not returning the items. Never again. For any of the companies listed above. KV has given me similar trouble on pet prescriptions which are, by definition time sensitive. First saying the order was being filled, then 3 weeks later saying they “couldn’t contact” my vet. It was all horse dung.

I realize now both Stateline and KV are sister companies. Good to know.

I’m a bit confused, because Discover so far has given me credit for a premium Yahoo Finance subscription that I’ve been trying to cancel. Their link to cancel on the site leads to an endless loop of being asked to sign in again, and they don’t answer the phone, it just tells you to go to the website. I explained all this to Discover and had to do a second dispute when Yahoo charged me again for May! Neither dispute is final yet though. I finally found a way to send a message and the guy says they can’t cancel through email! :mad::mad:

I’ve sent 2 messages to horse.com about pricing coming up wrong, no response for over a month. Probably shouldn’t order from them, though I don’t know anywhere else that has the item.

Are you familiar with Amazon pay?

well, sort of but have never ever used it nor have any desire to do so

Amazon Pay is helping businesses adapt to the expectations of today’s connected shoppers. Amazon Pay’s mandate is to help people discover whatever they love, wherever they find it, by making Amazon innovations available to third-party merchants.

smart!

I’m getting ready to dispute a credit card charge from Stateline Tack because the order is in UPS limbo and neither UPS nor Stateline are being responsive beyond an initial “we got your inquiry”. I’ve already ordered a replacement from a different vendor

as a Retailer the last thing they want is a disputed credit card charge as it affects their discount rate causing it to increase

That’s good to know Clanter. Maybe I’ll reconsider. Not with the hope of getting my $$ back, but to have some kind of recourse for their complete incompetence.

FYI: Both items ordered through another vendor arrived yesterday. Ahead of schedule.

That order from Stateline? That they suddenly couldn’t stop because it was “already in process”? Still not here. Tracking is convoluted saying it was shipped before the label was created. (seriously?!?) but will be here yesterday. Which it wasn’t. UPS tracking says “The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package as addressed and returned it to the sender.”

So the incompetence continues to increase. At least I now have documentation that the package is never received, according to UPS tracking. I’ll definitely dispute this through my credit card.

If this was something of huge monetary value, or if I wasn’t able to easily find the products elsewhere I’d be fit to be tied. I feel so bad for the saddle return ^^ and other folks who are ordering truly high dollar value merchandise. Mine was only that my horse’s Coat moisturizer and fly spray (that doesn’t cause a reaction, yet is effective) was in that order. Thank you so Mary’s Tack and Feed an Amazon… I’ll send Stateline a screen shot of the UPS tracking page that the order is returned and go back to disputing the charge.

That would explain why I suddenly and finally got a refund from a company I’ve been emailing and calling about an order I placed in April and was still backordered (which showed in stock when I placed the order). They charged my CC when I placed the order, were quick to say the items were backordered when I inquired about the order status but expected very soon and silent when I wanted to cancel. I emailed 5 times with no response, then called customer service and was told I would have to email that request; seriously?? I messaged thru Facebook, then posted on their page, then messaged again that I was turning it over to my CC to handle. Suddenly I had a refund, just like that.

1 Like