9 days ..warehouse? Stateline Tack: REFUNDED!! :)

Was that Stateline?

No it wasn’t Stateline

I am pretty sure that Stateline is going down as a business. No live operators anymore manning the website. If you try to directly message them on this site you get a message saying there website is down. If you email them that email gets returned to you saying it couldn’t be delivered and no one answers the phones no matter which option you choose. I made in order in April and part of my order was back ordered and every week it says it will be in the following week but never is. I can’t cancel the order even if I wanted to… I guess, I’ll have to call the bank to block the charge if it ever comes through. I went ahead and ordered from Valley Vet and got my product in 3 days. How frustrating… just because the warehouse isn’t working doesn’t mean you can neglect customer service. They should have maintained an open line of communication with their customers and quit taking orders (close the website completely) if they can’t fulfill them!

I placed an order with them and it was there the next week.
So sorry you’re having issues!

1 Like

Hmm… I agree on the phone and email experiences, however I just logged on to their website, easy peasy.
My best luck has been goign through FB messenger, believe it or not.

Well, the Tri-Amino I ordered on May 23rd shipped a day or two ago, so about three weeks for something that was marked as in stock. I’ll probably order from a different source next time; their price isn’t as great of a deal as it used to be when they offered additional discounts for buying multiple buckets.

I had huge issues when state line took over KV. They charged me for medications and never shipped. I found this out a few days before my horse’s medication would run out. I switched to valley vet and have had no issues since.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that Stateline is going down as a business. No live operators anymore manning the website. If you try to directly message them on this site you get a message saying there website is down. If you email them that email gets returned to you saying it couldn’t be delivered and no one answers the phones no matter which option you choose. I made in order in April and part of my order was back ordered and every week it says it will be in the following week but never is. I can’t cancel the order even if I wanted to… I guess, I’ll have to call the bank to block the charge if it ever comes through. I went ahead and ordered from Valley Vet and got my product in 3 days. How frustrating… just because the warehouse isn’t working doesn’t mean you can neglect customer service. They should have maintained an open line of communication with their customers and quit taking orders (close the website completely) if they can’t fulfill them!

Yeah, I can log in too and definitely make an order… of course they will still take our money… but you can’t actually contact them on the website (the communications part of the site is down)

1 Like

Small vent. State Line is awful. I used their 30% off for some staples. Thankfully nothing I needed. Three weeks, no fu communication. Hasn’t shipped. It’s fly spray and 2 thermocubes for my fans. Really!

1 Like

UPDATE from last weeks post-I contacted them via FB Messenger (after I sent non responsive email) to request cancellation of the entire order. (Placed on May 22). She says she will check into it-got a reply the following day that the order is too far along in processing to cancel, and that when I receive the order I can request prepaid label to return it. I just checked the status, it is still IN PROCESS. It has been 7 more days. But it is too far along to cancel??? IDIOTIC!

2 Likes

UPDATE from last weeks post-I contacted them via FB Messenger (after I sent non responsive email) to request cancellation of the entire order. (Placed on May 22). She says she will check into it-got a reply the following day that the order is too far along in processing to cancel, and that when I receive the order I can request prepaid label to return it. I just checked the status, it is still IN PROCESS. It has been 7 more days. But it is too far along to cancel??? IDIOTIC!

This is exactly what I experienced. Adding insult to injury to the “too late to cancel” BS, mine was picked up before the label was created, and on its way. Tracking states it was transferred from UPS’ care to USPS on the 11th and been “Out for delivery” since 6/12… and has bounced around quite a bit since then.

Which reminds me, I need to call the USPS. Stateline through their FB messenger stated the fault lies squarely with the shipper because supposedly they addressed it the same as the first half of this order. However, if/ when I receive it, I can request a free return shipping label.

This is a game and a racket. IF I have the good fortune of receiving these last few items I’m not going to entrust SLT to actually acknowledge receipt of issue a credit in a timely fashion.
…ETA: After speaking with a USPS employee we determined that Stateline shipped my package to my business with town and zip code only. No street address, no mention of my name. So it bounced around my town’s post offices for a week or so, then they sent it back return to sender.

I’ve opened a dispute with Discover because Stateline will likely deny having received it, just as they vehemently denied not addressing the package properly.

Same here. Placed order on 6/4 and it hasn’t even shipped yet. Glad it wasn’t anything I really needed like fly spray, fly masks or wormer…oh wait…

I’ll jump on this dog pile too. Ordered 2 items from State Line on 6/1 - both were listed as “in stock” on the web site. Finally got an email yesterday 6/16 that the order is “shipping soon” – 1 item on 6/22, the other on 7/13. I’m done with State Line. There are plenty of other suppliers out there that can use my business in return for good customer service.

Man, I’d be pissed about all of that mess.

I too have quit ordering from Stateline/Horse.com due to lousy customer service, and the games they play with their discounts. Just not worth it.

1 Like

I get my Tri-Amino from Valley vet–~$36 for the five pound container, free shipping, and I have it within 3 business days.

I can tell you they sure won’t answer you if you want to return something. While I was out of the return timeframe, the manufacturer told me to let Stateline know what the problem was for a possible return/exchange.

It’s not just Stateline, I just has trouble ordering Prascend for both my ponies. Could not get through to the pharmacy on the phone, went to the website and my account was screwed up, got that sorted out. Found out they are experiencing major delays in shipping “due to covid” etc. etc. Tried to do the “chat” thing and the “live person” disappeared. Hopefully I will get my order. Thankfully I have a months supply ahead. Usually they deliver in three days, if in a week or so they don’t I’ll order somewhere else (Valley Vet most likely) if vet will prescribe (pretty sure that will be no problem).