Unlimited access >

Any advise for hand raising a single kitten…

Thanks for the pics! He is such a cutie!

OMG, look at ze FACE! Those eyes! Those ears!

3 Likes

I know, that face! Looks like his fur is getting bushier and longer too.
Give him kisses for all of us.
Great pics… thanks

1 Like

Those sheers in the background of the second picture will last about 5 seconds or less with him whizzing up them. I still have the snags at the top of my drapes where Baler flung himself over and over. They are so fun and funny at that age where they first learn that not only can they go FAST! but up, too!

Bless his little heart - he is so charming. The bit of mischief peeking out of his little face :heart_eyes:

edited to add: dang! you’re making me want a kitten now!!!Noooooooooooo

3 Likes

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all well. Just a few pictures from this week.

14 Likes

SO adorable!!

2 Likes

Your pictures melt my heart. I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Clint. His ears and his sweet face make me happy. Please keep posting.

3 Likes

He is getting so big! Kiss that sweet little face for us! Too cute!

3 Likes

SQUEE…Just want to steal him away. He gets more precious everyday.

thanks for our Friday cheer up.

3 Likes

I love how the tips of his ears curl forward a little!

3 Likes

I do believe Lil Clint is growing a white mustache…and maybe a goatee as well.
Love his fuzziness. Check out the fuzzy tufts over his eyes.

2 Likes

He really seems to like the little piece of fur. He probably thinks its a little friend.

2 Likes

OMG - I can’t stand the cuteness! Almost makes me want to go get another kitten … He’s a total cutie and something tells me he knows it.

2 Likes

He is too stinkin’ cute! And look how big he has gotten!!! Those feet. Squeee!

Thanks for the update! Believe it or not, I had been wondering how little Clint was doing this week.

And aren’t you glad you didn’t take the cat “expert’s” advice to give him to someone with more experience? I think I speak for all of us who have been following this thread when I say we’re all happy you kept him.

8 Likes

Uggg, I’m having formatting issues again. Not sure why. I had a big long post all typed out and the text was weird and half of it was missing.

So more pictures instead

8 Likes

Well, that’s not working…

11/14/21 8p - There he is! OMG, he’s a little doll. I love his little round eyes. I want to kiss him and kiss him!!

Oh no! I hope you are able to get it to work! We want to see him!

11 Likes

Thank you for the pictures! He is so so so cute!

1 Like