Unlimited access >

Any advise for hand raising a single kitten…

this is just NOT FAIR.
you’re just rubbing it in that you have this kitty doll and we don’t. :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

these are the cutest of all the pics so far. Clint is at the super photogenic stage.
thank you

7 Likes

Totally precious and adorable! :heart: He really does like that piece of fur.

1 Like

OMG how adorable! So glad he is an indoor only cat! So much safer that way.

3 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone. Hope you are all well.

Clint is 8 weeks old today! I can’t believe it. He has his appointment for his first shots and check up tonight.

He’s suddenly looking pretty grown up.

13 Likes

Baby Clint and your dog have such sweet faces!

1 Like

Happy 8-week Birthday, Baby Clint!

He looks so happy and healthy. See? That rescue didn’t know what they were talking about. You did an AMAZING job with him.

3 Likes

SO CUTE!!! He looks great! Looks like he’s going to be a very handsome fluffy cat.

2 Likes

did you just fluff him up specially for our photo-op?
he’s lookin’ mighty fine.
hope the vet visit goes well.

2 Likes

Well, the appointment went well and the FiV test came back negative! The vet was very pleased with overall weight and condition.

We will however be needing a new name. Turns out Clint is a girl.:rofl:

9 Likes

Oh my! Well she is very pretty! Let us know her new name!

:rofl: :rofl: That’s funny. I would keep Clint - just because. She looks like such a happy baby! I wish you could send that “rescue” a picture of the baby you “wrecked.”

2 Likes

Yes!
And then - just to make them :exploding_head: - tell them you provided a sex change as “he” identified female.
New name:
(From Namenerd on Reddit)
Clio/Cleo, Claire, Chloe, Celia, and Clarissa

1 Like

Well I’m so glad you found out the gender , that’s funny.
So healthy and well- Great!
OK now tell us her new name.

I’d keep Clint too. The name is part of her story.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: my hubby said the same thing when I got home last night. He picked her up and said he didn’t care what she “identified” as, he would love her.

It’s kind of funny because this same vet has changed her mind on the gender twice. We don’t care as long as he/she is healthy.

Hubby has also decided her new name is Marvel. He loves his MCU.

And YES, every time she does something that “expert” said she wouldn’t learn to do I want to take a pic and send it. Like groom herself, use the litter box etc.

14 Likes

She’s lovely. Cats need whole names. Perhaps Marvel Clinton. I :heart: Her My dogs have first middle and last names ! Usually shouted when they’re doing something naughty.

1 Like

Clinta like the show jumper.

1 Like

maybe you need a second opinion on her parts. ???
could she be hermaphrodite?
Did this vet really change his/her mind of lil Clint’s gender? So it’s not definitive? Confused.

2 Likes

I love that she’s so tiny she fits in a shoe. And is happy about it. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Miss Marvel when she’s being good?

1 Like