Unlimited access >

Any advise for hand raising a single kitten…

How is the little girl doing? If you have time, can we get a Holiday pic of her to get us through the weekend?

1 Like

…you make us all sound like a bunch of women cat addicts… :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Im pretty sure I am!

2 Likes

so if we become blitherin’, droolin’ suddenly lively and exuberant admirers of tiny furry felines,
is that a clue??
Those tiny faces just do me in. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I don’t have any new pictures today (hubby and I a both pretty sick) but little Miss Marvel is doing great. She make me smile ever day.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I’ll get some new pictures in the next day or two.

9 Likes

Feel better soon!

Hope you feel better soon! You have a good holiday and lay low.
Give little missy a kiss for us!

Get better soon. Sorry you’re so bummed up on the holiday. Thanks for thinking of us and I hope
Miss Marvel cheers you up.

Healing thoughts coming your and Hubby’s way! Happy Thanksgiving to you both, your Kitty and your saintly dogs.

Happy Thanksgiving from Miss Marvel. We hope your day is filled with Family, Friends and Food!

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for the pics!

And happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hope you two are feeling better and got to enjoy some of the day.
And happy day to Marvel and your dogs. She looks so happy and frisky. Glad she lives with you.

And this is what happens when to leave your phone on the couch to go to the bathroom

16 Likes

Look how smart she is! Taking her own selfies! And good ones at that - not the blurry blob ones MY wunderkinds take …

4 Likes

That’s hilarious! She knows that people are asking for more pictures. :smile:

3 Likes

What are your dog’s names? Especially the red one. I soooooo love a dog that accepts and shows kindness to a tiny kitten. Give those pups some pets and treats from me.

2 Likes

Threewishes, the dogs are Trace (Red) and Solo (Black)

Trace actually adopted Solo four years ago when Solo was around 12 days old and raised her with her own pups. Trace wants to be a mama to everyone. She will find baby bunnies and bring them to us. Sadly none of those have made it.

It’s been 9 weeks since Trace found Marvel in the barn and she still has to go check that stall every. single. day. to look for more.

She really is a special lady!:two_hearts:

9 Likes

Awweeeee Trace is my spirit animal. What a gem. You have a lovely bunch of critters !!!

3 Likes

She wants to connect with her fans!

2 Likes

I don’t know which one is my favorite - the giant eye or the crazy expression on the last one.
Either way, hilarious! And cute.

2 Likes