Barisone assessment

I think the odds on explanation is #2.

12 Likes

Can anyone imagine how traumatized and terrorized Michael Barisone was??? And remained so for 2 1/2 years awaiting trial. Did anyone else notice the look of sheer horror and fear in his eyes when Robert Guy Goodwin entered the courtroom. Did anyone else notice his trembling like a wounded animal? Robert Guy Goodwin almost beat Barisone to death and EVERYONE knows it. One day the real series of events will come to light.

30 Likes

None of your busness

1 Like

If you dont want trouble dont try to shoot someone.

1 Like

When MB was already in jail?

3 Likes

He was in the hospital first.

1 Like

How long was MB in the hospital? I thought it was only a day or 3

3 Likes

So she was only in the coma for the first couple days MB was in the hospital? They woke her up while he was still there?

3 Likes

Not even the same hospital as Lauren. Again, more drama!

17 Likes

She never knew where he was exactly but she was terrified.

1 Like

Yes he was n the same hospital

1 Like

This concern might be one of the main reasons why USEF may choose to ban LK. Less games playing involving their shows and facilities. She is already making it clear that she has no intentions of playing nicely in the same sandbox.

22 Likes

But yet Lauren was not wounded enough to be taken to the family home upon discharge from the hospital.

32 Likes

Someone (I’m not going to quote her or tag her) used the term “rational conversation” in regards to the situation under discussion.

Give me a break. Only one party in this melodrama was rational and it certainly wasn’t the person who orchestrated and conducted a campaign of psychological terror against the other party - until said other party was driven insane by all the torment.

So if a certain someone had wanted a “rational conversation” to occur, maybe she should have behaved like a rational adult instead of a spoiled, self-centered brat bent on destruction of others who don’t worship her.

33 Likes

Nobody told her he was in jail after she woke up from the coma?

16 Likes

I admit I didn’t watch the trial, but is there video of her bleeding out during her testimony?

16 Likes

I never cared about how she got there.

2 Likes

The hospital records included how much blood she was given and how they had to cut her open to allow her organs to function

2 Likes

Lauren did not shoot anyone or have a weapon. Michael did.

2 Likes

Right? All that medical life and death stress, and then upon release, it’s off to the Holiday Inn Express with daughter dearest.

Very unusual.

28 Likes