Barisone assessment

According to you.

24 Likes

We didnt know where he was.

2 Likes

As you have claimed repeatedly.

6 Likes

No but being shot in the chest by michael certainly scared her for life in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Right, not even an AirBNB??? A short term rental apartment???

15 Likes

I know you find this amusing as evidenced by your laugh emojis bur rest assured that if you were me you would not.

1 Like

I wonder if Lauren has nightmares about shovels and how she reacts when she sees one now? :thinking: It’s not funny but this thread has temporarily entered the Twilight Zone. I’m sure someone somewhere is taking notes!

10 Likes

Scared her or scarred her??? There is a HUGE difference.

2 Likes

I thought your husband and Rob were at the arraignment that happened two-three days post-shooting? Surely they knew then?

15 Likes

Whats it to you?

2 Likes

Both

2 Likes

During the trial? How weird.

6 Likes

Nope. No video or recordings of ANYTHING that happened at the house during the shooting or immediately thereafter.

Which is REALLY interesting, because RG and LK had installed cameras and recording devices all over the farm (in the house and the barn) and been recording things for multiple days immediately prior to the shooting.

But the cameras were COINCIDENTALLY turned off approximately 15 minutes before the shooting happened.

Or at least, that’s what RG testified to. He’s the one who apparently turned them off.

14 Likes

I do not find it amusing that a good man was attacked and driven to insanity. I don’t find it amusing that your daughter was shot.

I find it amusing that you come here to point your finger, tell us you are praying for us and attempt to tell us something different than cold, hard facts!

25 Likes

This information was evidence

2 Likes

Just making sure I have the story straight.

2 Likes

You are either operating at a totally different frequency than the rest of us, or you are being intentionally obtuse.
I can’t determine which.

MHO is that Lauren knew before she took the stand during the trial that she was not medflighted to the hospital.

14 Likes

The rescuers were desperately trying to save lk life. They had no time to video anything. Again…all of the medical issues were reported and submitted as cold hard facts.

2 Likes

Its not your business

3 Likes

And that’s a fair fall-back position, when nothing else is making sense or matches a single bit of everything LK has put out in the last almost three years, including in court, under oath, when it really should have mattered.

15 Likes