Barisone assessment

Making stuff up appears to be yours.

2 Likes

But he told Heymer, “We’ve got it all on tape” or words to that effect. What a shame RG was allowed to roam around chasing dogs, playing in ponds, in and out of the house who knows how many times before he was finally search and handcuffed 10 - 15 minutes later. He apparently was quite calm as his girlfriend lay there bleeding out, MB bleeding out, clothing ripped off, severely injured at RG’s hand and all RG seemed concerned about was running around the yard chasing the dog. I know stress effects people in various ways but it was all just a bit to pat as far as RG’s behavior. I wonder if he was a bit concerned MB actually survived the beating?

18 Likes

Show me one thing I’ve made up in this conversation, please.

6 Likes

Why show you ? you already know.

2 Likes

Ok.

4 Likes

I don’t dispute ANY of that.

Emergency personnel clearly focused and did their jobs well. Her injuries were VERY serious.

It’s just interesting that those cameras were shut off 15 minutes before the shooting happened.

You must be INCREDIBLY frustrated by that fact… right? I mean, if only RG hadn’t turned those cameras off, the whole situation would have been caught on video. And if it happened the way LK said it did, MB would be in jail for life right now.

26 Likes

Um, did ANYONE ever say the rescuers were videoing anything?

11 Likes

I am not frustrated in the least. I am happy for the verdict. Maybe michael will get the help he has needed for a very long time.

2 Likes

It is becoming obvious where LK learned her deny, deflect and defend skills!

29 Likes

I have no doubt she was terrified. I’m sure she had not at all expected that result. It must have been amazing to her that such a thing could happen after all she’d done to resolve the matter in her usual fashion. But it seems she has recovered well, and is not letting this incident keep her down!

10 Likes

Lauren stated she had Bipolar Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder while on the stand (and under oath); a pity she hadn’t been receiving the help she needed for those diagnoses years before and since 2019.

29 Likes

She is suffering in many ways.

3 Likes

Well I’m glad you are at peace with the verdict. And I do sincerely hope your daughter continues recovering, and everyone just moves forward with their lives in a healthy, peaceful, and generous manner.

You know… maybe it would be easier for everyone to just do all that if there wasn’t a whole civil suit hanging out there right now that Lauren initiated? Just a thought.

11 Likes

Her current medical issues and treatments are no ones business.

2 Likes

and how would protection orders work when MB is healthy enough to be coaching students at a show and have LK show up there? (if he is not permanently banned by the powers that be)

4 Likes

I wont comment on civil suits.

2 Likes

Lauren’s medical issues, both physical and mental, will be EVERYONE’S business and front and center at the civil trials - GUARANTEED!!!

17 Likes

Fortunately not your problem

2 Likes

That’s fair.

1 Like

You know, the only thing I can remotely compare it to, in my knowledge, would be like on college campuses, where one student is told to stay on one side of the football field, and vice-versa, to keep within that 50 ft or 100 ft requirement. How that works in a barn, riding arena, etc…I got nothing.

4 Likes