Barisone assessment

I think there are actual SafeSport provisions where they can simply ban one person from attending a show when another specific person is present.

Frankly, it seems like this case might be an ideal one for that particular provision.

Also… hasn’t it been a while since LK has shown any horse? The whole issue might be a non issue in the long run…

15 Likes

No @Seeker1, telling the truth and asking that others do the same is not wrong. Holding others accountable for their bad actions is not wrong. Calling out lies and liars is not wrong.

23 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

This thread will be shut down soon if everyone keeps engaging.

11 Likes

https://psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2021-48823-001.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556001/

7 Likes

So funny that we are doing the same thing

2 Likes

Would there be a first in time/first in right approach with respect to the two FL dwellings? I.e., MB bought his years ago whereas JK bought knowing full well where MB’s home was. If there were issues involved with that proximity, would the first party who bought in the area get to stay put and the party who bought much later with full knowledge of how close they were would need to accommodate?

6 Likes

I think Florida is a “registration” state,rather than a “domestication” state. Meaning you register your existing RO, and if it complies with FLA laws, it’s recognized and enforced as though a Fla court issued it, you don’t have to re-litigate the facts to get a FLA court-issued RO.

5 Likes

Eeewwwww!

1 Like

I mean, if they stick within the terms of any orders, the actual residence shouldn’t be a problem.

For example, I had tenants, separate units, that had OOP’s against each other. Nothing I could terminate either lease for - this was their own drama that didn’t involve me, so I had to ride out their leases.

Anywho, one of them called the cops because the other was breaking the order (allegedly). Cops came out with a measuring tape and made it perfectly clear to each what the order covered. Things got nice and quiet after that.

6 Likes

No. I referenced LK’s court testimony and S1 appeared to conflate it with the original incident, either deliberately or mistakenly–at this point, I can’t tell which.

7 Likes

That would make it super easy then.

3 Likes

I expect it might be possible to arrange ride times in such a way as to eliminate the necessity of contact.

3 Likes

Please dont put words in my mouth. I am happy that michael may get the help he needs.

2 Likes

Can I just tell you I love the way you explain things? It makes everything easy to understand.

6 Likes

Making fun of her helicopter memory gets repeated again and again. She was passed out by then and spent the next several days in an induced coma then on pain meds. Her dreams and nightmares may have supplanted specific memories.

2 Likes

You have a vivid imagination.

1 Like

Too much information about where she lives and where MHG lives has already been posted. Please don’t encourage anyone to post it again. If y’all are wrong and MB is still a danger to himself or others and is fooling everyone, I wouldn’t want to be either of those two. May they be safe and successful and may he recover and rebuild his life.

4 Likes

Even if LK is not competing, I could see her finding out when MB might be at a show and then showing up just to cause trouble.

19 Likes

But yet Lauren claims to have a crystal clear memory of all that happened!

You cannot play it both ways! Which one is it?

24 Likes