Barisone assessment

They established beyond a reasonable that he attempted to kill her by shooting her in the chest but he was criminally not guilty because he was deemed insane.

3 Likes

That’s a REALLY good point!

1 Like

Thank you for explaining this!

2 Likes

Oh! That is a lovely complement coming from someone as well spoken as you are, thank you!

4 Likes

Lk never shot anyone… michael barisone did

2 Likes

Thank you too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which is why he is locked up and lauren is not.

2 Likes

OMG, love those books! LOL

2 Likes

That and was unable to formulate intent and distinguish between right and wrong, hence the NG part of NGRI…

7 Likes

Hmmmm. Is there anything in SafeSport code that says an actual competitor or trainer is banned from participating because someone else with whom they have a conflict like this one wants to spectate at that show?

I don’t think any show organizer would make him scratch because she wants to casually spectate…

But… it does have the potential to be a headache if one party wants to use something like a limited SafeSport ban keeping these two separated, and turn it into a total headache for show organizers. This scenario is kinda like how people do sometimes up the ante when there are orders of protection in place, and incidental contact is turned into a game of ‘gotcha’ by one or the other party…

5 Likes

I just occurred to me this Seeker person has never actually read or heard any of LK’s threats and lies and, therefore, can’t comprehend what anyone here is saying. That does not change the truth anymore than this person appearing here causing some sort of ruckus calling us liars and demanding we stop posting about her daughter who continues posting BS on SM to this day making herself absolutely fair game anywhere any time. This particular poster is showing signs of delusion and utter denial. Attacking anyone here is not helping or changing the truth.

19 Likes

Yes and RG himself testified that MB was calm, rational and pleasant when he arrived at his farmhouse, apparently until a dog and large man and skinny woman with a cell phone attacked him.

24 Likes

Based on evidence the judge ruled that there was 0 evidence of self defense by Michael.

3 Likes

Right? So many contradictions in the narratives and statements coming from the immediate family and boyfriend of LK.

If only RG hadn’t turned off those cameras… there would be no confusion whatsoever. Oh well. It’s nice for him that Kirby isn’t upset with him WHATSOEVER for that. Mighty benevolent on her part.

12 Likes

You don’t think credibility, changing stories, and a pattern of demonstrable lies might be relevant to the civil trial?

21 Likes

So sorry for your loss. :kissing_heart: {{Hugs}}

3 Likes

I pity the judge who has to take on that trial. Even discovery and depositions will be something else.

12 Likes

I would use the term “paramour”.

5 Likes

You and me both. It’s going to be a long, mucked up mess they’ll have to keep control of.

7 Likes

hoping he wouldn’t, I bet.

6 Likes