Barisone assessment

Look up NGRI. The prosecutor proved the action happened. The shooter is not criminally liable because they didn’t know what they were doing. That he shot her twice was proven in court.

1 Like

Even better question: how does their hand get broken when trying to get something out from under someone that is lying face down and who has a broken arm on the side that is also pinned underneath them? And then said person runs around chasing a dog…

I think the positioning that the police officer found RG and MB in is more suggestive of RG rolling MB back into position from having just planted the gun next to his hand on the ground while he was unconscious/believed to have been dead.

17 Likes

I just also want to point out, the subtle shift in narratives by the pro-LK side have not gone unnoticed.

18 Likes

Defamation without damages is called smack talk.

8 Likes

I don’t doubt that LK experienced trauma and severe injuries. What a terrible thing to experience. No one is arguing that.

People do take issues with her lies, because there are many and they’re not all due to trauma or her injuries. Many of her behaviors that people have a problem with began long before this shooting.

If Seeker (I actually don’t know who is behind that screen name and if it’s solely one person generating all of the posts) didn’t care what we think, she would not be here. Even if people are spreading lies (just because you don’t like the truth, doesn’t make it a lie, btw), your truth should shine through and if you’re confident in it, then you know it will come out and the truth will prevail. If you don’t want the truth to come out, that speaks volumes.

People talking about things that actually happened or things that were actually said aren’t damaging the K family. They do that all on their own. If you don’t like the consequences of your actions, that’s on you.

I have no idea why people bother with Seeker. You all know she’s not here to discuss facts.

There’s been odd emphasis on MB shooting LK and odd statements or gestures re how it went down. Which honestly, makes me question it. I also think there’s someone in here that is telling themselves something over and over again in an attempt to make it the truth. Which is sad.

I can’t imagine living my life as such a terrible person, but generally terrible people don’t care. It’ll get uglier with the civil trials, but you reap what you sow. People that support people with these type of characters are almost just as bad themselves. Birds of a feather, and all that.

30 Likes

Yes, I am wondering if MB will be able to sue Lauren and her mother, possibly others, for defamation, with the lies they tell about him. It seems entirely possible.

13 Likes

I don’t remember anyone saying the moment the dog got out, just the dog barking and biting MB and RG in RG’ desperate fight for LK and his life.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

The possibility exists RGs injury was a slide injury from the gun. And wouldn’t THAT be awkward for them.

19 Likes

Had that phrase come up in my google search in a gangster or murder or high finance nefarious scheme movie or book, i would actually think you had a point. But it’s about finishing a book about drinking and LK likes to quote stuff.

Edited for comprehension.

1 Like

Im not arguing. I am just claifying.

1 Like

Of course you don’t recall the specifics of the dog getting out but the legitimate question persists. If LK was outside and RG was coming out to talk to MB as he testified to in court then what magical being released the dog to attack MB?

I know it may be hard to incorporate this pesky detail into the sanitized false narrative but these things happen when truth hasn’t yet prevailed.

12 Likes

I and others have no doubt Lauren Kanarek was referring to killing MB.

There was no book being quoted.

20 Likes

I haven’t seen any tales told about MB that weren’t testified to in court since some people who appeared to know him spoke of him in Woman Shot at Barisone Barn. Wait, I’m wrong. There was recent gossip about an extra girlfriend from a few here who like him. I quoted MHG testimony. They said he had a gf between VK and MHG. I don’t know about that and haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere else.

2 Likes

Oh come on. I thought we were headed to a civil discussion on the dog. Sanitized false version? As compared to the down in the dirt nasty dirty demeaning false version?

2 Likes

MBs girlfriends have nothing to do with it except for the one female who wanted to count more than she did and that was LK.

12 Likes

No orthopedic surgeon would tell a patient with a broken hand they didn’t need to wear a cast. But just plain ole stitches……

12 Likes

I stand by my opinions and beliefs. My question remains. If LK was outside and RG was outside and LK got shot and was doing spinny circles while RG was leaping and flying faster than speeding bullets then HOW DID THE DAMN DOG GET OUT?

16 Likes

Wait what? Now you are saying LK was his girlfriend too? No evidence of that. Better watch out for those two talking about suing people lying about MB.

2 Likes

Our legal people have explained to you and CH ad nauseum that you are incorrect. If you still don’t understand that you’re incorrect, I suggest you look back over the thread for their very clear explanations. IANAL and don’t wish to venture into their arena.

10 Likes