Barisone assessment

The door opened in, not out.

7 Likes

The photo of all the phones on the table showed zero blood on any of them. Just sayin’.

14 Likes

That was such a weak excuse even LK looked like she wasn’t buying it. :rofl:

That’s correct. All the searches Bilinkas was discussing happened before the shooting, so she could not have been searching “because she wanted to understand the damage done to her” unless she’s a time traveller of some sort.

Also, were exploding bullets used in the shooting? Caveat: I know squat about guns and bullets.

7 Likes

No bullets (or fragments) were found, so maybe they were not just exploding bullets, but disappearing bullets as well. Are “exploding bullets” a real thing?

The police testimony was just 9mm bullets, for the unused ones. Considering NJ’s guns and ammo laws, one could infer that if the unused bullets were some exploding type of ammo, there would have been additional charges.

2 Likes

Hmmmm. I missed that detail as well. Thanks for pointing that out.

3 Likes

Remember LK stated she’s such a good shot she only needs 3 bullets? Weird how there were only 3 bullets in the gun and supposedly 3 shots fired. All disappeared.

18 Likes

It rained

1 Like

There is no way a medical provider would release RGs records to a lawsuit he isn’t party to, and there would be no reason for a subpoena. That being said, RG can do what he wants with his own medical records, so he he were convinced they would help the plaintiffs position, he can give them to the plaintiff.

5 Likes

Legit point.

1 Like

The two that were stacked up were under an umbrella.

5 Likes

I really wish u could return to the topic at hand as requested by the mods.

2 Likes

ANOTHER legit point.

1 Like

That was done after it rained by police.

In my transcript RG states, assuming to MB, “F’in pass out!”

Addressed that later…speaker phone…

MB’s phone was on the table. LK and RG’s phones were stacked by the umbrella stand. You would think that even if the cops had been the ones to move those two phones, they would have taken a photo of it first.

13 Likes

Not what the actual crime scene people testified to. That was prosecution desperation upon closing.

13 Likes

Lauren called 911 not rob.

They were busy saving peoples lives

I don’t think that word means what you think it does
#Olympian. #Flourishingtrainingbusiness.

18 Likes