Barisone assessment

No, LK was conveniently on the phone with ED when the sound of what he thought could have been gunshots was heard. We have absolutely no idea what was occurring when he heard those two sounds. The words “Michael Barisone just shot me” are fascinating as is her statement “Michael Barisone is here and he has a gun”. It is just a bit too convenient. If she testified that he was behind a shrub and the gun was in is pocket/waistband, how did she see it when he arrived so she could make the comment to ED? The fact will always remain LK/RG are known liars and the actual truth will never be known conclusively for a variety of reasons.

25 Likes

Well, if one passes out then there’s the potential for their memory to be foggy or not there.

6 Likes

But it rained.

:joy:

9 Likes

Saving lives does not require moving two small phones more than 10-20 feet away. I could have understood if they had moved a table or chair.

9 Likes

It was a miracle.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Do you think lauren or rob carefully stacked the phones under an umbrella…rob was in handcuffs with a broken hand and lauren was bleeding out.

3 Likes

Y’know that stuck with me since day one. I thought maybe I was being a bit too “conspiracy theory” but it just didn’t sit right with me, even before I really knew all the characters involved.

16 Likes

RG wasn’t put into handcuffs until after the second officer arrives and RG put the dog away.

14 Likes

I have no idea, quite frankly.

2 Likes

Yea you do

Lol no I don’t.

How would I know? I wasn’t there.

6 Likes

Common sense dictates here.

There is nothing logical(and zero evidence) about the theory they attacked MB first before the shooting and that they were doing anything else after the shooting other than self defense to stop him finishing the job.
What would be their motive? How would they know he was coming there at that moment? How would the lawyer know exactly when to call to hear LK being shot? That they wanted dog to be part of this planned attack is ludicrous, dogs do slip out a door when doors are opened especially when excited and chaotic events occurring. It makes sense this is what happen as Rob is yelling to get the dog back in and if they wanted the dog as part as the attack why would he want it back in. There has been many ridiculous statements but the one that this was somehow set up and Rob actually shot her wins the prize!
The trial is over. MB did it, and is currently hopefully is getting help so he can be released at some point when there is some confidence he will never do it again.

4 Likes

Common sense is don’t tamper with crime scene evidence.

14 Likes

Which was after he was running about the scene being completely ignored.

9 Likes

To finish the bastard.

17 Likes

Before the 911 call, yes. RG had his hands full with and LK had hers full trying to pull the dog away to put it up. Makes sense as that is what allowed RG to see the “exit wounds”…LK trying to drag the dog back into the house. A 60 lb dog attacking someone is a two hand job….

2 Likes

Ok, but really, I don’t know what happened, but with some theories there isn’t proof that it didn’t happen but there isn’t proof that it did happen. So I, personally, can’t say yay or nay. Even some that are really wild, there’s just not solid enough proof in some instances, but our(g) standards may all vary. I can see where you’re coming from and how you’re reaching your conclusion. I’m not sure that I agree, exactly, just because I feel as though there are some loose ends.

Edit: Just a genral comment…it’s also difficult to understand motives sometimes. When people are mentally ill, or just abnormal, it can be hard to grasp. People have all sorts of motives for doing things that I don’t personally understand.

5 Likes

Funny, almost everyone has asked why she didn’t leave the minute she felt in danger and this has never been the response, not once.

20 Likes