Barisone assessment

:laughing:
one would think it was the job of police…

8 Likes

I dunno, maybe she has such a penchant for getting melodramatic that he doesn’t pay much attention to her anymore - thought she was just crying Wolf! again.

8 Likes

Not so much.
It is SOP with animal control that a dog biting a human be quarantined for a 10 day period to rule out the possibility of rabies.
The particulars vary by state, and, in most cases, a vaccinated animal is required to be kept secure–home confinement is usually accepable-- and leash walked by an adult.

17 Likes

I’m sorry, do cops normally melt in the rain? Are they made of sugar or are they witches?

18 Likes

I agree completely. I can not imagine the fury that would leave my lips after I had paid 5k to debug my own property, hired my dear hay guy for security for $100 a night, and after I had to move my mattress to sleep on my barn porch after being booted from my house. I would not have handled the situation well.

All of this also makes me realize the added expenses of having LK on the property, not just the good deal of 5k a month in exchange for board, living arrangements for 2 humans (assuming RG was part of the deal) and full training for 2 horses . It also makes the argument of “MB needed LK’s 5k a month to survive” even more ridiculous considering what he was shelling out.

28 Likes

Send it to Lauren. Her dad wouldn’t have to pay the Maestro since he gives free clinics

9 Likes

What is it with you and MHG? You’re pretty much the only one that ever mentions her.

23 Likes

I thought we had established that the word concubinus applied?

7 Likes

Whew!!!

To those who have accused me of spending every waking hour on this forum - malarkey! Since 5 PM yesterday I have:

Made a fresh coconut cake
Baked a ham
Made 5 lbs of potato salad
Made a large bowl of pasta salad
Fried 30 pieces of chicken
Made a pan of baked beans

All to be taken shortly and dropped off for an evening picnic for 2022 graduates that one of my social groups organized.

Back to regularly scheduled programming…

21 Likes

Even if two people google the exact same words, google uses lot of information about person asking and will provide different answers to different people. It may well depend on the person’s search history, geographic location and who knows what else. Just because you got a different response does not mean that @hut-ho78 lied.

2 Likes

How would anyone tell? I don’t think the current and past Barisone threads have ever lacked for preposterous posts.

1 Like

I had other terms, but the flag crew dislikes them.
definitely with ‘benefits’ attached.

4 Likes

Can I come over and partake in that delicious feast? It sounds incredible! Coconut cake is my weakness.

7 Likes

Ok, now you have done it. What time is this shindig and where?

:laughing:

12 Likes

The fresh coconut cake is crazy easy!

Prepare a yellow cake mix according to package directions in a 13 x 9(?) pan. Cool two minutes after removing from the oven. Using a fork, poke holes all over the surface of the cake. Pour a full can of well stirred coconut milk over the surface of the cake and cool completely. Once cooled spread an entire tub of CoolWhip over the cake and top with bagged or freshly grated coconut. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours (overnight is better). The result is an insanely moist, delicious cake that will disappear in minutes! Extra tip, I usually add a teaspoon of Almond Flavoring in the cake batter for extra oomph.

17 Likes

Because RG was not on the ground.

3 Likes

RG did NOT say that. The police officer said that.

2 Likes

Anyone can go back and listen for themselves.

7 Likes

but they should not be reporting false information here.

3 Likes

Follow your own advice then. You are the one who is posting the most mistakes about what happened during the trial.

18 Likes