Barisone assessment

Laugh.
I am guessing they do not know either.
The evidence collection in this situation was pretty lacking.

2 Likes

You are missing the point.

Points are:

“Finish the Bastard” is not a famous Hunter S. Thompson quote.

If LK did get a derivative of “finish the bastard” from a Hunter S. Thompson letter, then I’m more concerned and appalled. The original letter is ripe with racial slurs. I have no idea why anyone would glorify this letter. This is also coming from a fan of Thompson.

16 Likes

Color me astonished that I am fully agreeing with Hut-ho78. Algorithms are a real and powerful thing that are used by almost every public platform, including CoTH. FB has become particularly annoying in tossing up ads that mimic the algorithm’s perceived idea of my interests. Google is the master of the scheme. Sometimes I am astonished that as I am typing in a search request in Google, the system pops up predictive text that more often as not is accurately completing my search request. It’s eerie.

12 Likes

I would add a further point: all of this discussion about where the quote came from doesn’t change the fact that she sent it to RG after he reported to her the incident with the farrier. Context being a clue here, it wasn’t a statement made about moving.

Furthermore, in court, under oath, when Mr Bilinkis asked LK, “Did You Want the Bastard Finished? Her answer was, “Yes.” That suggests to me it wasn’t an innocuous quote almost 3 years ago when she sent the text, or 2+ months ago when asked about it in court.

23 Likes

Your point was to call me a liar. I can’t use the “m” word anymore so I’ll just say hmmm

PREPOSTEROUS! :joy:

2 Likes

and yet, it is quite old.
I remember being ina group discussing the hair style of a fictional character and found it amusing at the time that the banner adds where suddenly for hair products.
Little did I know.

There is a lot to be said about anonymous surfing…Not sure if it works to outsmart the Google though.

3 Likes

I grow on people. :joy:

2 Likes

now now…

Beginners for sure. The plastic bag kind of ruins the whole point of putting it in the manure pile. Geez. People. Use a little common sense when disposing of your dead bodies.

3 Likes

Excellent point!!! And JK/RG wouldn’t have recognized the meaning for anything other than the obvious!!

7 Likes

Ok, I know I’m late to the party on the location of the phones but, these are all the statements about the phones in relation to the shooting that LK made, under oath, during the trial:

• [ ] Still had Rob’s phone in her hand after being shot.
  • [ ] Started beating Michael with HER phone.
  • [ ] Just kept holding on to Rob’s phone, picked up her phone by the door.
  • [ ] At this point, Mr B has her draw her location on a pic that shows she’s standing between metal table and chair.
  • [ ] From there, she goes back upstairs to get her phone.
  • [ ] Drops Rob’s phone somewhere in porch area.
  • [ ] Can’t call 911 from her phone cuz of the bloody hands. Puts her phone down by laundry room, goes back and gets Rob’s phone, calls 911. (P.s. she’s crawling for all of this)
  • [ ] Called 911. Then Rob took his phone from her.
  • [ ] Now she has her phone again (NO IDEA HOW) and starts beating Michael with her phone for a few seconds.
  • [ ] Rob tried to move her but she came back to hit him some more. Rosie was “nipping” both Rob and Michael while she was beating him.

Redirect, Mr Shellhorn tried to use pics to demonstrate where she was when, and even with the pics, and watching it several times, I have no clue what she was trying to say.

She did not see the phone on the table. Parties stipulate that it was Michael’s.

24 Likes

WOW!!! Seeing it all listed out is eye-opening. Thank you for organizing this and posting it!

12 Likes

Why RG was yelling at her to put up the dog.

7 Likes

Makes it even more perplexing that they ended up where they did. RG clearly had one phone in his hand still when the 1st officer arrived. That’s one thing we know for sure.

9 Likes

That one shouldn’t have been rained on then….yet still no blood despite both him and RG having been bitten.

6 Likes

And despite it having been in LK’s bloody hands.

8 Likes

Admirable conspiracy. You keep stating that “Finish the Bastard” is a famous quote by Hunter S. Thompson.

It is not. That is what I believe you are being dishonest about.

12 Likes

sdel, here is the clip of the testimony and the actual 911 call. Heymer admits that he said “get (cursing) down or I will (cursing) kill you” Heymer was the officer on the scene.

To save you time, here is the link. The 911 call starts at approximately on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibAoSVCagDk.

At approximately, the call starts on minute 33:55 with Heymer’s discussion about what he said after the call. Heymer told rob to get the dog in the house.

My poor baby was bleeding out trying to give the address of her shooting. She passed out shortly after this call. Heymer saved her life.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibAoSVCagDk This is the link to the actual call and the discussion from Heymer about who said what.

This starts at approximately 33:55

2 Likes

I am now confused. Can you clarify something for me. I scrolled back and read and it only confused things further.
What you are saying that RG did not say but Heymer did say?
The part about getting on the ground?

3 Likes