Barisone assessment

Shall we post the video of LaLa testifying under oath that she lies on social media?

24 Likes

You rehash that everyday.

1 Like

The attempt to defame MHG by posting her testimony is laughable [edit].

22 Likes

MHG is brought up on a pretty regular basis too, so your point is what?
OH wait, does that count as asking you a question?
Is that two questions now?

11 Likes

Prove it.

4 Likes

I am not attempting to do anything but state the facts

Maybe you should watch it and see what your darling daughter really is like.

9 Likes

What is your point? Are you saying she deserved to be shot point blank and almost killed?

You were wrong about the facts associated with the broken arm comment.

In my opinion you are not correct on these facts either.

If you do not understand the point by now…

10 Likes

I believe MB used the handgun in self defense. But that’s my opinion.

I also think it’s naive to pour gas on fire and then be shocked when the fire grows.

28 Likes

Yes i was wrong…therefore i chose to refer to the actual testimony going forward so there is no confusion.

1 Like

I am not particularly interested in your opinion as i already know it.

2 Likes

LK was trying to ruin and destroy MB. Did she think the situation would end with rainbows and glitter?

16 Likes

27:50 approx

Mr Bilinkis: on august 5th two days before the shooting did you tell your father in a text message “and I confirmed for sure that they know we have a bug in the barn. Did you make that statement to your father?

LK: probably

32:29
Mr Bilinkis: isn’t it a fact that part of your plan to destroy Michael Barisone was to get him kicked out of the stable area and make him homeless?

LK: maybe

48:34

Mr B: on the morning of the shooting you were angry at Michael Barisone?

LK: Yes

Mr B: and did you want that bastard finished?

LK: Yes

20 Likes

I dont think she knew what to do. She had nothing else lined up and was being threatened on both sides of the fence. She was in a terrible situation.

1 Like

Here’s some facts for you. The truth will come out. You can’t stop it.

14 Likes

But this is not true. She had a trainer and stable arranged by JK.

27 Likes

Ok but to be clear they were both saying not so nice things privately to their loved ones about each other in a venting sort of way…but only one brought a deadly weapon live and only one pulled a trigger.

2 Likes

So not true. Show me your proof.

1 Like

Then the clear, rational answer would be to LEAVE. If the situation was terrible, if she was being threatened on both sides, then the logical thing to do would be to LEAVE.

If I go stand in the middle of the interstate, am I going to be angry when I finally get hit?

She tried to destroy a man. Destroy his reputation and livelihood. Destroy his life. How is any situation like that going to end well?

33 Likes