Barisone assessment

You’d think but really it’s not the case in my 20+ yrs of working with them. They are very young (20 or so) and very green.

3 Likes

Prove it.

14 Likes

Exactly! No one, NO ONE wanted LK/RG/JK on that property and they knew it!

15 Likes

Well apparently you care about what some of us think, otherwise you would not be posting here trying to change our opinions.

21 Likes

Irony…they don’t comprehend how much MHG and JH helped the defense! Notice how MH struggled with her words when asked what type of rider LK was, and then quickly threw in “when she shows up” or something to that effect. There is zero love lost between MHG for any Kanarek. None.

11 Likes

@eggbutt did you save any chicken, or potato salad? I’m hungry.

6 Likes

Isn’t there an existing no contact order for the Kanareks to not mention MHG? Or is that just for specific Kanareks and associates?

6 Likes

I am not trying to change anyone. I am just reporting the facts as I know them. You think whatever you want. If you all want to send money and cards to a person sitting in a max security mental institution because he tried to kill someone… that is entirely up to you. I can change no one. However, I will not allow lies to be spread about my family without some pushback with real evidence.

1 Like

THIS! THIS A THOUSAND TIMES!!!

19 Likes

I am only mentioning what was a matter of public record via the trial videos which is already in the public domain.

1 Like

From Michael to Mary Haskins: I need people here…that “they (rob and lauren) will be broken by force of numbers”.

1 Like

A thousand and one

11 Likes

prove what?

well, what is being spread is what your family member said under oath in a court of law.

And MB is in a mental institution because your daughter and her man Friday tormented him.
If he was indeed found responsible for your daughter’s injuries, he’d be in prison.

maybe you should contact ‘Intervention’
it might tickle her funny bone to have an episode devoted to her.
Ok, she might have to share the lime light with Rob.

(and there, I thought you were praying to change us…hmmmm :thinking:)

16 Likes

??? Say what???

5 Likes

I am sorry that your husband and daughter have fed you a story that is not accurate and left you here to defend their actions to save your family honor.

Oh, that is an interesting point. I thought I read here that it applied to the whole family.

8 Likes

Exactly.

5 Likes

They are about impossible to conceal! I cannot get my pick axe bra carrier to fully conceal that sucker!

11 Likes

THANK YOU for reminding me to make another contribution to Michaels’s go fund me!

26 Likes

You need to buy a better quality concealer bra then. They are out there.

10 Likes