Barisone assessment

If the fire is burning down the house, you get a bucket of water.

1 Like

ignoring you all didn’t help. I can only change myself.

2 Likes

I think it’s funny that MB is accused of not only having ex-wives, but also currently having WIVES (bigamy).

If reading a forum is causing an individual or a group mental health struggles then any mental health professional would recommend no longer reading that forum. Your participation is voluntary. You can walk away.

First, stop shooting yourself in the foot (figure of speech) THEN figure out why you kept injuring yourself in the first place.

YouTube awaits your efforts. It may be more satisfying now that most readers have moved on and you can get in the last word.

19 Likes

I’m impressed that a bunch of internet strangers have that much influence on you and yours. I’ll pray that you all can find strength in the love you have for each other and stop being so influenced by the actions of people you don’t even know.

21 Likes

You get out of the house first.

7 Likes

This is a small world as you know BatCoach. I am heavily invested in this industry. The strangers here mean nothing to me. Their vile message repeated attacking and disparaging my family with lies and untrue statements to the public just don’t sit well with me. It is wrong in so many unimaginable ways. Why do any of you care what I say anyway. You all call me a liar and and enemy all the time. Why don’t you just ignore me?

3 Likes

Trubandloki I am no longer in the house. I just put out fires here and there with my small buckets whenever I can.

2 Likes

A pirate never divulges their plans for marauding.

But I’m so flattered to have been QFP’d for the first time that we may just have to spend a little longer on dry land this time around.

32 Likes

1 Like

Thank you for your sage wisdom Morgan… I have seen how much you care about my family and me. I am overwhelmed at the cards and letters I received from you when my daughter was in the hospital bed almost dead, in a coma, and cut open. Thank you!

1 Like

btw batcoach… I am always very happy to receive prayers that help my family and me. Keep them coming!

1 Like

Hey dread, what does qfp mean?

I would love to buy you a round of rum, or a delectable Red from the Southern Regions.
A master of fencing, and not just with the Épée!

4 Likes

These two statements directly oppose each other. Maybe this is why you are experiencing so much mental anguish.

In response to your metaphor - the house has been burned down to ashes. If a hot spot pops up it will burn itself out since it has no more fuel. Storming around the perimeter and wringing your hands won’t bring the house back, it’s already gone.

10 Likes

Here on the Revenge we’ll have a nip of Nelson’s folly with you in spirit.

10 Likes

how sweet.

How are you heavily invested? Do you ride, breed, show, sell, groom, train, run a boarding facility? Being a relative of lower level adult amateur who owns a couple of horses paid for by daddy does not equate to being heavily invested! Have you been invested for more than 40 years? What have you contributed to the growth and popularity of the industry, or name one single way your investment has made a difference. Please. Don’t flatter yourself. You are only invested in your family’s image.

[edit]

23 Likes

Make sure it is a MegaPint!

3 Likes

Maybe you think everyone is like you?

1 Like

1 Like