Barisone assessment

No, I am not that naive nor egotistical! There are many here who have contributed far more than I. I’ve just been at it a bit longer perhaps.

But, thanks for answering my questions rather than the typical deflection (Sarcasm). See, most of us here have street cred in the dressage world or at least the equestrian community. Just being related to someone who owns a horse is meaningless in the horse world and, frankly, your comment of being invested is offensive to those who have worked HARD to be where they are.

20 Likes

Bahahaha!!! You think you’re making it less fun? It was never fun. It’s sad. Definitely weird. And rather graphic like a car accident.

It’s like we were all driving down the highway and this driver zooms up from behind going very fast, zigging and zagging out of traffic, giving people the finger when they didn’t change lane for her to pass fast enough. A mile down the road you see that very same car upside down into a tree and you can’t help but slow down to assess damage and so you look yourself giving them the finger as you pass. Because.

15 Likes

Not gonna happen. I will discuss the case as I please.

8 Likes

3 Likes

And contribute as much money and send as many cards and letters as we want, without approval from any Kanarek!

2 Likes

seems pleasurable to some. Dont you agree?

1 Like

truly it is sick. Im sorry for all of you.

3 Likes

Don’t be. Maybe it’s time to cleanse the mud. We’re doin just fine.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned adding a donation to MB’s GFM…One thing I really enjoy about the threads are all the creative names on MB’s GFM page. We have some brilliant contributors on the forum.

16 Likes

But they never told rob and lauren… michael may not have wanted them but he wanted the money …kinda like a person who wants the paycheck but not the job. So he gave them mixed messages…nice to their face but bad behind their backs.

1 Like

What goes around comes around

1 Like

Did you get a chance to watch Mr Tarshis’ testimony? Might clear a few things up for you.

12 Likes

I know he stretch the truth. I was there and heard him

I am positive they both knew no one wanted them at Hawthorne Hill, or wanted to be around them. Gosh, there was testimony from the mother of a boarder that they were looking for a new barn because of LK and RG. They knew whether you want to admit it or not. But, they did not care what others thought because they had a plan and a mission to Finish the Bastard. Who does that?

17 Likes

Huh? Once again you post is cryptic and makes no sense.

1 Like

Did you take notes so you could report him to his bar association? Anything less than total honesty under oath would be an ethical violation.

Also, what did he stretch? The fact that he and your husband had a deal for LK to move out?

One last question, you have repeatedly said today to rely on the court testimony. Is there a rule on whose testimony I should rely on? Because apparently Mr Tarshis can’t be relied on so now I’m wondering who else?

Thanks.

22 Likes

Did you pay close attention to Lauren and Rob stretching the truth to the point of snapping?

20 Likes

Michael and mhg also had a plan to makes life miserable behind their backs

1 Like

Lk and rob were both injured. Tarshis was not.

1 Like

snoopy laugh

22 Likes