Barisone assessment

Ooh yeah that whopping $5000 for multiple horses board, lessons and an apartment to live in.

Lady your daughter wasn’t paying squat. Proportionately speaking I pay more that that - WAY WAY more for my board and housing. And LK was with an Olympian to boot.

Laughable.

28 Likes

Trust me, Michael was losing money with what Jonathan was paying him for the accommodations provided for Lauren and her horses and employee.

24 Likes

He could have asked for more. He asked for rg to help him renovate the house instead.

Whatever, honestly I can’t keep up with what you attempt to say.

6 Likes

Ok

I was busy all day, so I am a few hundred posts behind, and maybe this has already been addressed.

But as I recall, the public never heard a recording of the phone call with ED. It was only the 911 call recording that was heard by outsiders, I believe.

8 Likes

Asked for more? Asked for renovation? The proper response is “Sorry but I can’t renovate for you I’m not a licensed contractor”.

See how easy that is?

25 Likes

So? Is this illegal? Were they surreptitiously recording them? Had they planted recording devices in their apartment?

16 Likes

What is this in response to? This guessing game is fun!

2 Likes

Ok I’m backing up the truck here. I understand that one side of “the fence” was MB, etal. at the farm, but what was the other side of “the fence”?

11 Likes

Maybe daddy?

3 Likes

This information i just provided u eggbutt in mhgs testimony and her txts with michael.

1 Like

Silly! You need the Fortnite™ PickaxePack! With the Fortnite™ PickaxePack, you too can conceal carry your Pickaxe! Only 500 V-Bucks! and if you buy today, you’ll get the Gangam style emote!

7 Likes

Maybe it was just venting in a private conversation that meant nothing like Seeker said:

Seeker1

Ok but to be clear they were both saying not so nice things privately to their loved ones about each other in a venting sort of way…but only one brought a deadly weapon live and only one pulled a trigger.

Edit to add, I don’t know why that quoted weird

1 Like

OMG! Please stop being obtuse and at least try to communicate if you want people to remotely understand you. Wow! Really amazing.

I smell a keyboard swap.

14 Likes

RG said on the stand that they - as in RG and LK - could not afford to pay for 4 horses, which is why RG was doing work on the house - to compensate MB for the board of the two extra horses.

11 Likes

He also testified (good catch, by the way) that they couldn’t afford rent, and it wouldn’t be worth it to come without a free place to live.

16 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/100044439489390/posts/pfbid02v8SUEFF3Smnjdpxb9BpmSCv35wm5jEzaeoEjVUDZdPkzrqHQPVSNTTYoDYXSUkHel/?d=n

Ok not responding to you knights mom…. The above link of Boyd Martin playing polo!!! Sigh …. Can someone tell me how to copy posts from Facebook or other SM posts to share? And can find how to post without responding…, Thought y’all would enjoy this link!

8 Likes

Maybe that is the cause of pressure from the other side of the fence. Daddy may have said he wasn’t gonna pay for any more horses, etc. Who knows.

9 Likes

I wondered if “daddy” was the answer, but I just couldn’t work that out……

Who knows? I don’t think I’m getting an answer.

1 Like