Barisone assessment

A soft way to get rid of them. I would have made it work.

8 Likes

I have no direct knowledge of the situation.

Just from reading the threads over the years, though, it sounded like one of the horses LK owns has been at a farm in North Carolina pretty much the whole time. Maybe retired by now?

I had the impression she had four horses in New Jersey at the time of the shooting, including the one she had bought from MB. The fifth horse was still in quarantine somewhere else, according to discussions on previous threads.

But to have four horses at an Olympic trainer’s facility for a combined total of $5000 a month in that part of the world seems incredibly inexpensive.

And that is before you even factor in living accommodations for LK and RG on the property.

20 Likes

Sheer brillance

1 Like

I defend her always as a person but i never defend any bad behavior. My rule is love the person hate any bad behavior…

1 Like

Look how that worked out

1 Like

The Deal of the Century wasn’t it?

7 Likes

Yeah, like, work in the rain!

3 Likes

Such a deal that she probably was unable to duplicate it anywhere else.

8 Likes

Interestingly enough. There was a lot of deception behavior displayed during this section of testimony in which LK testified to MB having told her to have so many horses. Just admit it already, you have a horse problem…

2 Likes

I disagree…seriously just stop now for MB’s sake. It’s him who will have to suffer the blowback of such bickering.

6 Likes

I have an old friend who always keeps trying to talk me into buying more horses. Amazingly enough, it’s pretty simple to just say no.

5 Likes

Yep, living on the property! I am totally convinced that this was the core of the whole issue of relocating. It’s the hill I’ll die on……

12 Likes

The really important timeframe was before the shooting. The horses had arrangements, why could LK not call on a friend to stay until she found a new place near where the horses were moved to?

5 Likes

[quote=“Knights_Mom, post:3239, topic:773116, full:true”]

You NAILED it with this comment, @Knights_Mom .

Projection projection projection.

7 Likes

You need self justification. You won’t get it here.

5 Likes

Aren’t criminal records usually shown on a rental background check? I wonder how LK/RG’s criminal records would translate. I’m also wondering if when RG said “we can’t afford rent” that actually translated to “we can’t be approved as renters.”

13 Likes

There are always places that can be approved for people with such records to rent. It just may not be cheap and they certainly are not anywhere near as posh.

5 Likes

Well, I hate to remind them, but, 48 hours or the tapes has seemed to be missing from the MHG rhetoric lately. We’ve only been treated to MHG’s cherry picked testimony.

3 Likes

Well, considering k-klan’s argument rests on the fact that they couldn’t find a trainer or barn good enough to move to despite being in such alleged danger, I’d say few rental places were good enough for the princess and her prince. The irony is that they likely couldn’t be approved for a basic apartment down the street.

8 Likes

OK first - my memory is likely fuzzy but LK posted a lot back in that time about her horses and here’s what I remember: I believe that the first two that were brought to MB’s were Evey and Fritz. (the 2 for $5k package) She posted about them, pics, vague showing plans, etc. Then there were postings about Rose, the import and quarantine, as noted above. She showed E and F regularly in 2018, 2019 ( thank you USDF) at 1st - 3rd levels, and also was showing Jay-T towards the end of that time.
I think you are right that at least one was left back in NC or somewhere If my recollection is right, she came from the H/J world back a ways, guessing Ollie was from that life, and perhaps Symphony who quit showing in 2017 at training level and was 18 at the time.

3 Likes