Barisone assessment

sdel… I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

why is this your business?

1 Like

I see your disagreement and disagree with your disagreement.

It’s all good. :smiley:

4 Likes

I published MHG testimony. I picked out some of it and gave time stamps so people could view easily. This is not against the rules on here.

No one claimed it was.
Carry on.

6 Likes

Depends on jurisdiction. My states courts just aren’t up to snuff (covid necessity jump started advancement) but to do a background check you’d have to go to Civil Court and look and then Criminal Court and check.

2 Likes

Are you saying this is a Dem vs Repub (Trump ) thing?

We know Symphony was at MB’s farm because she is the one who required bandage changes twice a day.

8 Likes

Don’t some property management companies just pull reports online? Do you have to go through courts?

3 Likes

Why is MBs romantic relationships yours?

24 Likes

Where? I don’t think so.

1 Like

2 Likes

Symphony was at Hawthorne Hill that summer. RG was busy changing her wraps each day.

LK “bought” Jay-T in May or early June of 2019 - he was at the NJ farm as well.

E & F we’re at the NJ farm that summer.

The Rose mare was sitting in quarantine at the time of the shooting in August of 2019.

And… there was one horse from her HJ time who remained in NC in a retirement board situation in 2019.

7 Likes

Maybe they can in certain states. There is no national database and like I said my state is still working on a statewide database.

2 Likes

We can’t afford rent! = We have no actual income, because we have no actual jobs.

Information and LK’s own testimony is that her father pays for the housing in NC and FL and his name is postal associated with the addresses she’s known to have lived at, so it certainly seems that he does pay for her housing. RG’s occasional meager earnings, when he gets them from day laborer jobs, are likely paid entirely in cash and undocumented, per the standard operating procedure for that industry. With her father paying the rent, she is free to live wherever he feels is acceptable and his name is on the line for liability and insurance purposes, so she doesn’t get her record screened and neither does RG.

13 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

You are very wordy, @BrownDerby & @Virginia_Horse_Mom . :laughing:

4 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

Very good points. So with that said, JK would have to approve of the living situation which makes it more apparent to me how involved JK was in the entire situation.

10 Likes

MHG knows why.

1 Like