Barisone assessment

The girl she bought horses from.

3 Likes

Edited to reflect removal of the original post content.

4 Likes

You’re so close - the dates were in April. But the context is what was in testimony. And for further context, back in April, LK was not happy being trained by JH and MHG instead of MB, per testimony of, well, pretty much everyone except law enforcement.

10 Likes

I was wondering if MB was holding off on formal eviction proceedings because the financial transaction hadn’t been finalized yet. It’s just conjecture on my part because we apparently don’t know for sure when the horse was actually paid for, but if there was still an outstanding balance, I can certainly understand why he wouldn’t want to rock the boat and force her to leave before he received final payment.

7 Likes

Well dang. I didn’t mean to delete my post.
I obviously don’t post much :see_no_evil::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think you can get it back, let me test.

Edit to add -
@Wind_Horse, you CAN restore that post. Scroll to the actual post and you should see this return arrow (see screen shot below). Just hit that and your post will be restored.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Iron E (this is such a great name for a grey horse, I forgot who came up with it but super idea)

Agree 100 percent. It’s all exceptionally odd. The obsessive focus on _____(insert either main party) and the attempts to defame her are odd. The fact that other “unaffiliated” posters share this same obsession with ___ (insert Either main party) is odd. Holding on to ____(insert as desired) every word is odd. Bringing ___________(insert friends/family/romantic interest) into matters trying to damage _____(his/her) name is odd. And desperate.

Are you saying you think MB was on the Finish the Bastard text chain?

2 Likes

Not under the circumstances.

Extremely. Almost obsessively.
Projecting maybe?

13 Likes

3 Likes

These threads were originally just trying to understand what happened and why and I think still are. I’m not sure how much they still are because of the growing use of the internet to influence events and I wonder about that spilling into court systems.

The relationship between the three is even considered by a Court TV podcast (posted upthread) as central to the start of the discord.

MaMaPopRider is taking over the attempt to control the narrative. The problem is is this group is not easily controlled.

20 Likes

Ok. Finally. I agree with you @trubandloki.

She should have left. He should not have shot her. A completely unnecessary tragedy.

6 Likes

The back and forth of complaints instead of LK leaving and MB evicting her show escalating bad decisions and provocative behavior of both parties. It is not one side or the other. It was a situation either could have solved. He chose a bad solution while in a delusional state.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow! Wow! WOW!! Kudos to you.

6 Likes

What is a possible next step in the civil suit? Will there be many hearings to determine what is and isn’t allowed in like in the criminal case?

3 Likes

I agree. Bad decisions by both parties.

5 Likes