Barisone assessment

I’m not sure i agree about this. Contracts really don’t mean squat in the grand scheme of things. Yes, they make make you feel better but in reality they don’t mean anything especially if you have Daddy-O lawyer in your back pocket.

People can and will sue regardless of what any contract says and judges listen, even when it’s in black and white.

I dealt daily with people signing very well written contracts and have been taken to court many times ( it’s the nature of my business) and it really depends on the judge as to how much weight they put into that contract and unfortunately it does come down to politics (red/blue states)

So I don’t think the best contract in the world would have helped against this litigious clan.

12 Likes

It’s such a well-established pattern with her to come up with grandiose explanations of something meant to clear herself for the same behaviour she wishes to slam another for. It never works, it’s never based in law or even logic, but it’s an all-time favourite technique used throughout these threads and on SM lo these many years.

13 Likes

And, here we are, where she just cannot put down the keyboard and stop.

6 Likes

I think from you!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No, because the case didn’t go as expected!

2 Likes

It went exactly as I expected

2 Likes

And lots of people in the equestrian arena have lots and lots and lots of money and lots and lots and lots of talent. Who does she think she is?

6 Likes

My friend did comment that she was impressed with the verdict. She said that is extremely rare and that the youtube comments illustrate how misunderstood the insanity defense is. She also citicized some people’s comments how they did not think Mr. B was a good attorney after the verdict was reached. She said everyone’s style is different and that some criticized OJ’s attorneys for not putting him on the stand.

8 Likes

Who do you think you are?

I never gave an opinion of LK other than to say she should have left when she became unhappy with her situation. That’s what most people do in that situation. I have moved my horses in a matter of hours in the Long Valley area…it can be done.

16 Likes

As bad as the behavior was before the shooting, the behavior after is just as questionable.

15 Likes

The expectations of the viewing public, I think, are too influenced by fictional TV shows. So they expect what they see on Law and Order, instead of Law and Crime.

5 Likes

I do. So are we even?

11 Likes

Not fair? What are we 12? We had nothing to do with LK being banned. She did that herself.

18 Likes

Yes when you have an insane person recording your every move

13 Likes

Also, she’s the one choosing to put that stuff out there on an international platform. That makes it fair game.

18 Likes

And lie and lie and lie.

17 Likes

Would that be “false perjury?”

7 Likes

3 Likes

The Latin term is Falses Perjurium

11 Likes