Barisone assessment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Let me rephrase. I think it’s hypocritical to criticize her for her inflammatory posts on this forum, and claim that her inflammatory posts are the basis for your trashing her, then import her posts from other forums so that you can be inflamed by them and continue bashing her.

I’m not saying anything other than her own behavior got her banned.

1 Like

What about the, “No RG do not give MB a bill. It will ruin our plan”?

I think that was before RG delivered the “letter” to the town BI, etal.

9 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

Specifically, per his testimony, he first wrote the bill in JUNE, and LK and JK told him not to deliver it because it would ruin the plan.

He further testified that going to the town Aug 5th was a way to “repossess” his work, and that he told JK and LK he hoped it didn’t come back to bite him. (Which makes the dryer story more suspect).

7 Likes

2 Likes

Ugh signing off for a while. I can no longer keep my cool. The insanity is too deep. Ciao.

12 Likes

Thanks I didn’t remember the time line. Was June when MB got the “fraudulent insurance check”, maybe?

You know, that’s one witness I haven’t watched much. I’ll check it out, because that’s an interesting thought.

Before I go… I hope LK gets her a*@ handed to her in the Civil Court. You’re all despicable.

27 Likes

You have to wonder if “the plan” was different in June then in August.

2 Likes

I am a nice person which is something many cannot claim

1 Like

You keep telling yourself that. Ok. As soon as I find the logout button. I’m out lol

11 Likes

1 Like

Nah, I don’t believe that. MB’s original plea was NG. He also had to reject a plea deal. It wasn’t until the trial that NGRI was introduced. Only 1 percent of cases result in insanity defenses, and only a quarter of 1 percent are acquitted. I don’t think you thought things would go this way at all. Hence the scrambling post trial.

13 Likes

You don’t even know us. I hope one day I see the good side of you… I don’t like you words but am sure you have good qualities.

1 Like

I xpected guilty or insanity from day one. Remember I know quite a bit more about this than u.

1 Like

It may have ruined their barter plan.

1 Like

You weren’t at the shooting, seeker. You know just as much as the rest of us in regards to what actually happened. You just choose to believe the word of a proven liar and consider it truth.

19 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like