Barisone assessment

If it was untrue, Prosecution would have questioned it, or objected.

12 Likes

Or “DearJudge Taylor” would have objected.

9 Likes

Aaaand… Its groundhogs day.

12 Likes

ED claims he called LK and heard her get shot, but Seeker says there was no deal being negotiated to get LK horses moved…
So why did ED call LK then?

21 Likes

Oh wow!!! I can see we had an evening of revisionist history going on here.

And people wonder why things are quoted here?

Thankfully, the entire trial was televised and recorded because if we believed the manure being slung here, it would be a totally different result.

Hmmmm, what has Team Kanarek so out of sorts this weekend???

19 Likes

Well, he testified that he was calling to give her the progress on the negotiations, and thought it was going to be a good conversation, he says.

But, now that we know that one lawyer it the negotiations was lying, in calls into question the other lawyer(s).

If I find out Boyd Martin was lying too, I’m going to be upset.

14 Likes

Indeed.
If he wasn’t calling her to update on the negotiations to get her horses moved, what would this lawyer have to call her about?
And at the exact time they turn off the cameras and the altercation occurs.
It is a bit convenient…

17 Likes

And why would both lawyers, on opposite sides of everything, lie under oath? If Mr T was lying, ED was too.

Don’t get me started about the coincidences of the timing of the cameras and the phone call. It’s way too coincidental.

18 Likes

Just because you personally haven’t seen evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Plus, sworn testimony given under oath is generally accepted as “evidence.”

18 Likes

So @Seeker1 did you sit in on the 48 Hours interview too? If so, was it scripted?

6 Likes

Do you want the short or long list? :wink:

8 Likes

Who, exactly, is your husband?

7 Likes

An appropriate message for many.

8 Likes

Either! It should be entertaining!

1 Like

I feel super naïve now - those interview shows are scripted!? Does that mean they give out the questions in advance of the interview? Or that they tell the interviewees what to say?

3 Likes

Especially since LK testified that she gets her money from JK, who gets it from the bank.

10 Likes

I’m hoping 48 Hours is keeping up on all the venom LK is continuing to spew. I have never seen such a hateful style of communication.

I’m sure she’s trying to put on a doe-eyed innocent little victim act in her interviews with them. Here’s hoping they see through her act.

14 Likes

I’m sure they’ve seen all kinds of people, from the best to the worst of mankind, and know when they are being played.

9 Likes

A friend had put off his first colonoscopy for years and finally decided to get one when he hit 60. By that time, he had convinced himself that he was doomed to death since he should have gone at 50 as recommended. He was stressed and scared to say the least.

He did all the miserable prep, convinced his wife to leave a little early for the appointment and arrived at the hospital 45 minutes before his appointment time. He went to the check-in desk, the nurse checked her book and looked at him oddly. He apologized for being so early and explained he was just really nervous

She said yes, you’re really early. Your appointment is same date, next month. He had written the appointment incorrectly in his calendar. As he was standing thinking about having to do the horrible prep again and worrying for thirty more days, the nurse asked him to wait.

She disappeared for a few minutes and came back to say the doctor would squeeze him in after the next patient. They felt badly about him being so afraid for another month and having to do the prep again. :grinning:

ETA: He was fine. Just a couple of benign polyps.

16 Likes

I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall.
ETA: Sorry, always too behind in the thread to say anything original. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes