Unlimited access >

Barisone assessment

I don’t know what is available in NJ. My guess is that he’ll stay there until the therapists and doctors determine he no longer requires their level of care, then release him either fully, or with reccomended services. It will depend on what his mental health is like, and if they can get him to a place they are reasonably confident he will be successful outside the facility.

6 Likes

Since it took a few weeks to get MB a spot in AK it seems that they would want to move him to another facility as soon as it was appropriate.

Seems like LK is back to it on YT over the last few days. I’m going to assume that means good things are happening for MB.

21 Likes

Of course she is. I particularly like her excuse for her hair “knots”…napping before testifying? Sure. Didn’t many think she was stoned on the stand? That would make sense for the nap in the witness holding room. Must have been some gorilla glue to keep those eyelashes on while napping!

Imagine having such sad life you live to troll and comment on months old comments as though they occurred yesterday. LK needs to take the advice she gave Joey.

Cue mom.

13 Likes

On the latest GFM update, it is mentioned that it might take a month to be transferred due to a shortage of rooms.

Yeah……and again with the tapes/texts/48 hrs. At this point threatening with the tapes/texts/48 hours is code for “I got nothing else”.

11 Likes

Side note to previous thread

https://horsesdaily.com/article/michael-barisone-and-neruda-start-cdi-grand-prix-win-miss-grand-prix-freestyle

In one of the previous closed threads, it was brought up about one of MB’s horses having a jaw problem. If the horse being referred to is Neruda, this article describes the horse as having a small sore in his mouth and a device used to alleviate any discomfort. I did not have a chance to post the article before the thread closed.

I hope MB is healing and doing well at AK.

12 Likes

… In your rare waking moments.

11 Likes

What video on YT is LK or one of her alters commenting on?

3 Likes

Different ones at different times. Mostly the ones featuring herself (surprise, surprise) have the comments.

4 Likes

She admitted to more “napping”? Doesn’t she realize it’s become a “tell” for her drug use? I would think she would stop admitting it.

7 Likes

It does say a lot about her that she thinks napping that much is normal for people. I mean seriously, who can nap while in a holding room before they testify at a murder trial?

17 Likes

attempted murder trial :wink: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Yes, but the person napping calls it a murder trial.

6 Likes

Could we please try to stick to the topic of the thread? Just this once? :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I agree, MHM.

Hello. I lost my Mondo login, so now I’m starting from scratch, but I’m not new. Sigh. I hate technology.

Anyway, I have been dying to say that I watch a lot of true crime stuff. Did you guys know that “The Stache” is a regular color commentary guy on Very Scary People? I find that I am very prejudiced against anything he says. I just can’t take the guy seriously.

But I do appreciate the periodic updates. Let’s leave the victim and family out of the conversation. They get enough unearned air time as it is!

14 Likes

Transferred to where? MB is at Ann Klein, is there a discussion of moving him to another facility?

Transferring him from his QT room to standard room.

6 Likes

Today is the first business day 60 days from the verdict. Hopefully he gets his hearing sometime soon.

10 Likes

Got it, thanks!