Unlimited access >

Barisone assessment

Wow. It’s incredible that so much time has elapsed, and still no hearing in sight, as far as we know.

7 Likes

I know!! I hope something is at least on the calendar. I wish NJ did their court records like my state. I can pull up any Judge’s calendar and look for hearings, or find hearings by any party. I’m too used to that.

3 Likes

Maybe something is in the works and that is what set LK off on YT. I suspect her game of edit and run in the closed threads was tied to developments in the criminal case.

Or maybe it was something outside the courts and has something to do with SS/USEF or 48 hours getting MB’s episode ready to air.

9 Likes

Is 48 Hours supposed to air the episode soon? I thought it was not happening until the fall.

I thought someone said September. Who knows how cooperative she is being since the verdict was NGRI and NG.

5 Likes

I just came across this and thought it was interesting in light of MB’s experience in the last three years. If it bothers anyone, I can take it down. I hope MB is doing well now.

3 Likes

Interesting. I’ve heard a lot of those before. A couple things I didn’t see mentioned is getting used to quiet. Jails and prisons are horrifically noisy all the time. Having a quiet space messes with them when they get out. And, choices. Something like a Taco Bell can be overwhelming because they have had so little choices. It’s a rough adjustment.

I’m glad he’s not in jail any more. I’m sure things are rough still at AK, but hopefully at least he’s getting some therapy and that it will help him adjust better when he’s released.

10 Likes

That is one of those articles that the title makes it sound like it is full of interesting stuff but it really is a list that most anyone could have come up with.

4 Likes

I think it is having the most common ones in a list that makes it helpful for others.

3 Likes

I spent over a year in combat and can say the same thing

13 Likes

I believe she fully supports the 48hrs episode still.

1 Like

Thank you for your service. :heart:

12 Likes

Between this and your certainty on the tapes/SS….sounds like you know her personally. Nice of you to finally admit it.

8 Likes

I don’t know the show, it doesn’t air in my country (so I really hope it’ll be online somewhere), but does either LK or MB get paid for it? I’m just wondering if either of them were interviewed and if they would be paid for those interviews. Would either of them get to have a preview of it before it’s aired, or does it just come up on TV and everyone views it for the first time then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one is paid for Dateline, 48 Hours, etc. None of these programs pay so they can remain impartial in their findings…at least so they can give the appearance of impartiality.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Nope I don’t actually. Just paid attention.

4 Likes

Due to victim morality laws and the entertainment industry, its usually standard they NOT get paid. However, Im sure it happens.

2 Likes

No major network is going to risk paying someone for interviews on shows such as 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, Dateline. Period. These programs are not considered reality TV…they are considered news programs. They might pay for transportation to and from an interview but they definitely do not pay for interviews.

12 Likes

Easy tiger I literally threw that in as a disclaimer so I didn’t get attacked for saying they don’t, because someone would surely jump all over me with a random instance they did. Instead you jump all over me for saying a vague I’m sure it happens? Whatever lol

I’m well aware of how these things work.

3 Likes