Barisone assessment

RG knows all the secrets. There is no easy was out for him.

18 Likes

12 Likes

Especially if he has a few secrets of his own that he’d prefer they didn’t spill.

8 Likes

Ah, but there is. He has lots of options with a nice cash cow he’s attached his wagon to.

Eta. I highly doubt his secrets are as big as “their” secrets. That makes him pretty dangerous (as far as the truth getting out)

5 Likes

Thank you for that interpretation. I always wondered why we never saw or heard about The Ring.

3 Likes

I was more concerned that the hospital told me she may not live through the night than how she got to the hospital. Besides she was in a coma by the time i got there. My questions were related to her health…not the mode of transportation. Who cares how she got there. She got there and they saved her life by a thread. She was most likely hallucinating anyway as she was in and out of consciousness. I only care that she lived. I still dont care how she got there. My question t you is why do u care?

4 Likes

That’s all totally understandable.

1 Like

I think there was a FB that seemed to call LK his employer.

4 Likes

I was not referring to when she was originally hospitalized.

So in the over 2 years between the incident and the trial, you never thought she should know she was not medi-vacced?

12 Likes

If you were near death in and out of a coma…rapidly bleeding out…you might hallucinate too. No one cares how she got to the hospital. We including her are all happy she lived.

3 Likes

No doubt you are happy she lived.

I just find it interesting you would allow her to believe and talk about something that did not happen for years!

14 Likes

Frankly…it was not high on my list as i was concerned about her life and the long term affects of being shot in the lung. I was concerned about infections and the long duration of the intubation. It made zero difference to me how she got there. I only care that she lived.

4 Likes

No one is suggesting that you cared about how she got there on that day.

No one is suggesting that in the immediate aftermath you did not discuss how she got there.

They are wondering why she was left in the dark by her family for 2+ years to claim she was taken by helicopter when she was not.

12 Likes

I did not know how she got there. As i mentioned…mode of transportation was not important. Try putting yourself in my shoes for just one moment. Would that be important to you?

4 Likes

The medi-vac delusion fits with everything else. LK always enhances things for dramatic effect. This is just one more example.

32 Likes

I was in the dark myself as i never questioned it.

6 Likes

Lk was in and out of a coma. She was bleeding out. I was not there. She most likely felt as if she were in a helicopter. Who cares?

4 Likes

Thank you for this thoughtful post and I truly appreciate your comments about me personally.

23 Likes

So in preceding 2 years, you saw no reason to discuss the truth.

[edit]

22 Likes

Somehow I doubt the main topic of public conversation the day after 48 Hours airs will be much to do with the house.

4 Likes