Barisone assessment

What is your (collective) concern about how she got to the hospital? We had way bigger daily concerns. That did not make our list. Why do you care? Seems wrong.

3 Likes

I’ m so sorry for your loss. It must be even more heartbreaking knowing it didn’t need to happen.:broken_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

well, if you own a house the address isn’t that hard to find.
But we are all guilty to a greater or lesser extend to peer into the fuzzed out backdrop to see where they are (especially when they are interviewing a convicted party, disguising the fact they are indeed in jail until the end)

And that is probably a reason why their boarding barn will not be in the picture.

3 Likes

You have no idea what is important to our family. Stop pretending you know anything at all about us.

4 Likes

You cannot seem to comprehend that once someone establishes themselves as a liar, only a fool believes anything they say.

When one keeps telling the same lie over and over, it sets in a concrete manner that they are not to be believed or trusted.

Just a small, minor detail!

26 Likes

You are very inapproprate.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I saw a mob documentary where that method included nylon netting for the slicing effect when combined with the lift and softening of decomposition.

1 Like

How so? Do tell! This should be rich!

You do not like to be called out for lying or allowing your daughter to continue to tell a lie?

19 Likes

If you shoot someone there are consequences.

2 Likes

The background on the picture talking about 48 hours is in the parking lot of what appears to be the side of a warehouse or big box store.

LK also looks to be anything but relaxed or happy.

2 Likes

I didnt know how she got to the hospital.

2 Likes

I thought you were in court every day. Did you tell us here that you were?

Wasn’t it testified to in court that Lauren continued to lie about how she was transported?

The point is no one really cares how she got to the hospital. They care that she sees fit to lie about things to over dramatize. It establishes a pattern.

22 Likes

Yes and that is exactly when i found out…at the trial. She was telling the truth as she understood it whily bleeding out and dying.

2 Likes

Same

13 Likes

If you would crack instead of deal with thing more appropriately…you might find yourself in jail or in a mental institution for the criminally insane.

1 Like

Oh, if Lauren was medivaced someone would know because the EOB and the bills for the portion not covered would reflect the cost. Those flights are not free - even when covered by insurance.

The National Associate of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) estimates that it costs between $12,000 and $25,000 for an average 52-mile flight . A significant portion covers a liftoff fee, while much of the remaining balance is attributed to a mile-per-hour charge.

17 Likes

She was delusional while bleeding out and near death.

1 Like

Again @Seeker1, you do not seem to grasp that there were 2 years of lies spouted about a helicopter ride versus an ambulance ride. A very unimportant detain in the grand scheme of things.

So if she is lying about the minor details, what else has she lied about???

23 Likes

No, they are not. I took a 13 minute flight in 2020 to the nearest trauma center, and the bill was $59,800. It was less than 55 miles.

8 Likes

But MB couldn’t possibly have lost his memory due to lack of oxygen from RG’s chokehold….

33 Likes