Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

“HALT! Halt.” I mean - who says that? Definitely not seasoned horsepeople.

18 Likes

I will just blow in her nose… COVID be damned!

6 Likes

To someone abused as a child no less.

9 Likes

Even watching the Gabby Pettito episode, I felt as though I already knew everything they reported. And I’m no great internet sleuth. It’s disappointing. Where is the investigative aspect? Lame

5 Likes

And especially not in a high, sing-songy voice!

5 Likes

Somehow the much younger working students came off completely naturally, though. I think it’s b/c one party was and has been lying for years and is very nervous about getting caught in those lies and complicating the web of lies even further with the interview.

All the other people were just telling the truth and being normal.

And, again, what exactly did LK ‘get off [her] chest’?

That SM post is what exposes that she did talk more - a lot more, probably - and then had to back track and have it all pulled.

18 Likes

Thanks for saying that, cause I thought it was me.
Good gawd, brush that horse woman!
She seems very, very tentative handling the horses on the show.

17 Likes

We need to remember that this show was created for the general public. We’ve all been involved in the information from day 1. I imagine the entire trial is still on YouTube for anyone looking for more information.

8 Likes

I would say that someone who is a total horse person would probably appear more at ease when the horses are there than when they are not. I know I sure would.

9 Likes

FB 48 Hours post. Every single comment is pro MB

30 Likes

I have a feeling I’d be looking at/interacting with the horses and do a terrible job of performing for the camera!

3 Likes

It still barely scratched the surface. A person that had not been through the things MB had and wasn’t subjected to the pages and pages of threats from LK would not have reacted in the way he did. I think they missed the mark and made it seem like it went from pleasant to shooting far too quickly.

6 Likes

Bad vibes oozing from JK. Made my skin crawl. Such a shady character

26 Likes

A thousand times yes!

Exactly

They could have and should have mentioned the sheer volume of her online attacks.

14 Likes

Child abuse but not sexual abuse. Big difference. Rewatch that part.

So much for my theory of how he looked so bad in court because of the heavy sedation and antidepressants. Maybe they wear off really really really fast.

Loved Schellhorn’s response to Bilinkas comment. What’s worse? Getting shot.

He should have evicted her. She should have left. He should not have shot her.

Reminder that CH is correct about NGRI. It is when the act that would otherwise be a crime except the defendant was insane at the time has been proven by the prosecutor to have occurred beyond a reasonable doubt. The insanity is then proven by the defense by a preponderance of evidence.

Also, Judge Taylor has been remarkably fair and followed legal guidance. Read New Jersey State vs Fields about Krol 1978. It fills in more guidance than State vs Krol 1975. They are both about Krol but Fields goes into more detail of how the judge must take special care for safety of the public with NGRI because they aren’t just deemed to be a danger to themselves or others but proven to be so by their former actions.

2 Likes

So no night veiled barefoot ninja? :frowning:

17 Likes

It certainly missed the mark in terms of the extreme person LK is. And why wouldn’t or couldn’t the reporter ask JK about his perception of his daughter’s social media behavior?

No finish the bastard

25 Likes

I hope I can recover the two hours of sleep I missed by staying up so late for me!

7 Likes