Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

What are you talking about?
MB suffered both as a kid, so to be accused of either, and have cps show up had to be huge.

24 Likes

There are many more comments on this post, some are hilarious and 99.99% in favor of MB

https://m.facebook.com/48hours/photos/a.10150251416043496/10162021929808496/?type=3&mibextid=2e2jqb

21 Likes

ā€œYeah that makes it betterā€ said no one EVER.

24 Likes

I found that program horribly lacking. They let the Kanarek team tell lie after lie after lie.

15 Likes

And here I thought the episode seemed fairly generous and sympathetic to LKā€™s cause!

I guess a lot might be people that have followed the case from before, but Iā€™m sure at least a few are from the general 48 Hours audience.

1 Like

I think the show was very well done.

Do I wish there had been more - of course. Especially names for people.

In the short time they had they presented both sides and my husband, who has not been on COTH ever, believed that LK and JK are batsh*t crazy just from watching.

We have the hindsight and the 20/20 vision from hashing this out, reading the court filings and watching the trial. I saw this showed MB as the good guy and that makes me happy for him. Second step toward vindication!

First step was the trial.

Thank you Eggbutt! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

26 Likes

Come on! Do you or anyone really think that MB is a threat to the public? Really? Does anyone think he would shoot someone else (or end up shooting someone in a struggle or for self defense)?

21 Likes

And againā€¦.the comments here are much more mild than what Iā€™m seeing on those FB commentsā€¦

8 Likes

After reading peopleā€™s thoughts from 2 different sources all I can say is the Civil Case plaintiff LK probably shouldnā€™t expect to prevail in a jury trial.

Looking at the comments with only a few of the events told, absent ninja tales, drug use, talking about guns etc Iā€™d say the civil case isnā€™t looking real purty for LK about now.

31 Likes

Many comments there that wouldnā€™t be tolerated here. Iā€™m sure those people will be reported by the ninjaā€™d avenger.

6 Likes

Theyā€™re calling her Loony Lauren on Facebook! So fitting.

19 Likes

BN saying again that the only insane ones were in the jury box. I hope that comes back to bite him. Totally unprofessional.

18 Likes

So should the NY Times rethink their previous article of LK being ā€œpummeled onlineā€?

7 Likes

Complaints should be filed against Nagel for his repeated inappropriate comment about the jury! All these folks hung up on the criminal trial.

20 Likes

Iā€™ve read about 200+ comments on 48 Hourā€™s FB page and I havenā€™t seen a single one that is in favor of LK.

Looks like sheā€™s made a solid reputation now.

JK and Nagel looked terrible as well IMO. I thought MB was graceful and kind in his interviews.

27 Likes

Seasoned horse people donā€™t wear false lashes (fur) to ride!

26 Likes

They did seem petty. Wanting revenge.

MB wanted all to move on to their best life.

LK loses yet another round of 3D chess.

25 Likes

I canā€™t believe so few giggled at thisā€¦ Carry on.

6 Likes

I was very disappointed in that show. Took two drinks of Kahlua and milk. Ran to my computer during all those commercials.

3 Likes

Several of my friends messaged me about this asking if I knew anything about it, and all of them think she is batshit crazy and he didnā€™t shoot her.

30 Likes