Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

It is certainly the overwhelming consensus for sure.

Were I the civil court plaintiff in a jury trial, I’d be pooing marbles about now.

8 Likes

MB said he wanted everyone to move on and perhaps that was even when he said for everyone to fulfill their dreams. He had just said something to the effect of him being a broken man and that he must start his entire life over now. He had tears in his eyes.

Then it panned to JK and Nagel laughing down a hallway with the host talking about whether or not MB would be able to rebuild his life with them suing MB. Nagel distastefully criticized the jury for the criminal trial verdict as well.

I thought the comparison in behavior was perfect. MB came across as honest and compassionate but humble and vulnerable. JK and Nagel looked like vulchers in comparison, laughing like heartless, oblivious idiots down a hallway. I really think the joke is and will ultimately be on them.

46 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are most definitely watching this sober. I hope you’re right!

7 Likes

Your post is perfection

13 Likes

Stone cold sober :rofl: (I’m preggo)

17 Likes

Thought so! (Also, congrats!)

4 Likes

Halt ? Halt? I have never heard anyone say that.

17 Likes

I think we on COTH are disappointed because not much new was disclosed but people that haven’t been following and know little or nothing seemed to like it so probably not all that bad. The Ks are really shown in a bad light even if the show barely touched on what she did to MB.

8 Likes

I really wanted to see the ninja outfit

8 Likes

New post on go fund me.

Today
by Lara Osborne, Organizer
Hi all, I hope everyone was able to watch the 48Hours episode. They did a very good job overall, but they had to hold back certain information to avoid getting sued. We are happy that the truth is finally being told, but there are still many details that have not been told yet. We still have the civil suit and the Safe Sport suspension in front of us as well as the next Krol hearing which all contribute to the mounting attorney fees.
If you were not able to watch tonight, the show will be on the 48Hours YouTube channel tomorrow and Paramount+.
Thank you all for your continued support!

Lara

49 Likes

Is it 4 half halts?

5 Likes

4 half halts is 2? LOL

5 Likes

I know, I was like, wait, “Halt?” I don’t say Halt. What do I say? I let out a soft “ho” and if they don’t stand, I usually say “Just stop. Stand still.” LOL but It never occurred to me to say “halt”. And I’m sorry, are we supposed to bow, like to a Hippogriff, in Harry Potter? What the heck was “bow your head” all about? lol!

And she was brushing the horse, I was like, so BRUSH it, already! Give it some umph! Get some dirt out!

23 Likes

PaPaPopRider came across as a smarmy sleazebag. It’s also telling that LaLa herself refused to talk about anything other than her horses, despite all the online crowing about the truth coming out and bombshells and such.

43 Likes

He looks as sloppy as his filings.

15 Likes

Every word from her is clearly a lie. She’s incapable of being truthful.

6 Likes

Keep telling yourself that. Public perception says otherwise. The rest? Drivel.

12 Likes

Didn’t he? Looked smarmy and sloppy.

8 Likes

The Tonya Harding of Horse World from the facebook comments. Love it!!!

45 Likes

I wonder if the place where Mr B met with the doctors was his office or his home. Either way it looked very nice.

1 Like