Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Jumped to conclusion Shelly? Are you high? The form was shown on TV. The question asked, the answer YES.

Shelly, how can you literally and rightfully put yourself in MBs head and publicly state what MB decided when a jury found a lack of standing of a crime regarding mens rea and actus reus? Are YOU now debating the jury’s finding?

I’d like to know. Literally.

12 Likes

You know, I hope whoever is interested in running for police chief in this district -and if the guy who helmed these bad decisions is still there- uses this to inform the voting public what poor training and leadership their police have.

22 Likes

Furthermore, horses have been salvation for MB and I absolutely do not believe he would harm them.

23 Likes

And damaging to the system that is in place to protect people.

10 Likes

I’m glad they held Schellhorn’s feet to the fire on the child abuse allegations.

He should be ashamed of himself for minimizing her decision to falsely report such an allegation. It wastes resources! CPS in EVERY jurisdiction is stretched WAY too thin. He knows this. The day that CPS worker went to Hawthorne Hill to investigate a false allegation is a day that she COULD have been out there, assisting a child who really is in an abuse situation. But she wasn’t.

28 Likes

Shelly?? Nevermind. Time for more coffee

4 Likes

You know the athletes for equity people will be all over this like flies to a corpse, right?

16 Likes

Shellhorn

5 Likes

Absolutely. And all because you don’t like your horsey trainer’s girlfriend? It’s a special level of sick and depraved.

31 Likes

Schellhorn, the DA at the criminal trial.

He did not seem to feel the heat they applied though.
I agree, what a waste of resources.

8 Likes

This says the “stop moving” audio was RG.

So LK was shot, ran around, made phone call, bashed MB.

Mkay

21 Likes

This speaks for itself what happened.

It doesn’t show the broken arm, multiple bite marks and other injuries.

This pic screams of a desperate man possibly acting in self defense. Literally.

30 Likes

Why do they keep saying she was gasping for air in that 911 call? I do not hear any air gasping.

27 Likes

Jury thought otherwise.

10 Likes

I think they have probably been aware of some of the background facts of this situation for awhile.

I’ve been outspoken on these forums about SS, and really dubious of the claims from the “I stand with George” people that it has been weaponized.

But… this case has opened my eyes.

SS is important… but if there are no repercussions when someone like LK OBVIOUSLY weaponizes it as part of a petty harassment campaign… that’s a serious issue.

I really hope someone from USEF and SafeSport are taking a second look at this whole case, and preparing SOMETHING to speak to the issue of malicious weaponization of the complaint process. This situation with LK seems like the right case to use to speak to that issue.

Honestly… I’m of the opinion that LK herself should be sanctioned under SS for the false reporting of child abuse.

36 Likes

100%

They clearly went beyond just restraining him with a choke hold. They pounded his face into concrete. He clearly was at least punched in the head as well… possibly kicked. That would be the only way he could have gotten black eyes like THAT.

Really awful.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Well, so did RG, he testified MB was calm (something like that) when he arrived at the farmhouse

8 Likes

No what you actually don’t do is weaponize SS, stay where you’re unwanted, file false reports, enter into cold and hot wars. Also, found NG and NGRI so I guess Johnny also doesn’t acknowledge the verdict of the jury.

15 Likes

Yeah it’s MBs fault you suck as a rider as far as international quality. His fault you sleep the day away. His fault you don’t show up for lessons or shows.

And then the other guy the jury didn’t believe said his stupidity.

7 Likes