Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

I truly am astonished with your complete and utter obsession with the “verdict”. Pray tell, why is that? Every single day you prattle on about the verdict and what it means. Who actually cares anymore other than you, Nagel and JK?

20 Likes

Yeah, it looks like LK is doing a dandy job all on her own.

15 Likes

The 48 hours interviewer?

Nice try but no. The form was shown with the question if the allegation involved sexual abuse of a minor and the answer was YES.

24 Likes

No. That’s a whole NEW other group of people who loathe LK in addition to the Law & Crime people and the Twitter people.

31 Likes

She seems so uncomfortable in her own skin. Like if that horse would have sneezed or cleared it’s nose she would have jumped away.

not talking about the incident is probably a smart idea for her - she can’t keep her story straight on what actually happened at the farmhouse so she’d probably get caught in more lies. Better to let dear old daddy step in and handle it. What a sleezeball.

20 Likes

OMG!!! Is that forbidden? Have you lost your flagging abilities? Of course FB has reporting options that can truly backfire if someone makes a habit of repeated “reports”.

Please share with us what social media “we elderly mob” have your permission to participate in! Oh, maybe you can begin lecturing all the FB, Twitter and YT commenters on your Verdict tangents!

21 Likes

Over 100 to 140 unique people over on FB who do not find LK credible. I doubt most of them are COTH members let alone elderly illegal mob members.

At 65 people in the US are officially designated as elderly. At 41, LK has lived more than her projected life span, possibly quite a bit of her life due to the heroin abuse. Is she now *elderly as a result of her lifestyle?

14 Likes

Those eyelashes are heavy enough to cause her to tip forward.

10 Likes

Apparently the childhood photos of her, the picture of her in the hospital, and the comments from Dear old Dad didn’t win anyone over.

It seems like even with limited information… LK makes a visceral impression with other human beings. It’s not a positive impression.

I wonder if that will matter in front of the jury deciding the merits of her civil complaints?

Hmmm. Yep. I think it will.

7 Likes

My girlfriend called me just a few minutes ago. She was a fellow vacuumer who just retired from Supreme Court.

She called to comment on the show as I had mentioned it to her. And just like everyone else she felt sorry for that poor man and then commented extensively and unflatteringly about LK. If I remember correctly expletives and words describing a fruit consisting of a hard or tough nutshell protecting a kernel which is usually edible were used.

14 Likes

:joy: well, Nikki certainly wasn’t obsessed. Again, why are you so extremely hung up on it? Every. Single. Day. Like clockwork!

13 Likes

I still cannot fathom how anyone is boarding this woman’s horses. Short leash? Yeah right. No way in hell I would let her near anything I owned.

31 Likes

There’s one FB post that has 497 (!) people commenting. Granted, a few are bots, but still, my gut tells me that is more than just COTH members, even though the percentage of new LK fans is almost invisible.

20 Likes

New LK fans or family members/LK alters?

5 Likes

Tomato/tomahto

15 Likes

I wonder if other boarders and clients at their facility are concerned about her presence there…

Bluntly, I would move my horses from boarding at a facility if there was someone like LK on the premises. Horses are so expensive as it is, and no one wants weird toxic drama coming from someone like her to dominate the atmosphere at the barn.

26 Likes

The few - less than five - accounts I saw had the usual “fake profile” attributes and looked like Troll accounts. No real profile info or postings and a handful of random images as profile photos.

8 Likes

Brett Reid.

His profile literally says “Your perception of me is a reflection of you.” :rofl:

8 Likes

Me too. Big time. But the people I’m with would never have her. They abhor drama.

11 Likes